+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa rejected twice with the exact same objections!!!

ali_malik

Aug 28, 2018
Also, don't forget to state your intent clearly in a letter of explanation (LOE) that you'd come back to Pakistan after finishing your studies.
This would address the second refusal reason.

Good luck!
Actually yes, I guess even a slightest hint that you may not come back can lead to refusal.

I did say very clearly in SOP that I will come back to serve my country because I am the elder son and I have a big responsibility for my father's assets. I guess VO needs an even stronger reason but what? Let's see.

Thanks so much for your help!

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
Actually yes, I guess even a slightest hint that you may not come back can lead to refusal.

I did say very clearly in SOP that I will come back to serve my country because I am the elder son and I have a big responsibility for my father's assets. I guess VO needs an even stronger reason but what? Let's see.

Thanks so much for your help!
How about stating something like, education gained in Canada would help you get employment in Pakistan by arguing that your home country has many opportunities in your chosen field of study? I remember I stated that my research studies in Canada would help me serve my country's leading research organizations.

Good luck

ali_malik

Aug 28, 2018
How about stating something like, education gained in Canada would help you get employment in Pakistan by arguing that your home country has many opportunities in your chosen field of study? I remember I stated that my research studies in Canada would help me serve my country's leading research organizations.

Good luck
Really? That's bizarre because I said something very similar.

Both times that employers in my country have a special eye for employees that have globally renowned degree and have international experience as well. In Pakistan, employers value Canadian education highly and this makes me a perfect candidate for leading tech companies in Pakistan.

Funny thing for me is that my friend's application was accepted the first time and he had a much less convincing SOP and less funds. I guess it's also luck to some degree.

I'm thinking of getting a bank draft for all the funds by my name so the VO knows I have the funds readily available to me in Canada. It's one of the options to show funds.

Thanks a lot for your help! Much appreciated. It's good to know people are supportive!

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
Really? That's bizarre because I said something very similar.

Both times that employers in my country have a special eye for employees that have globally renowned degree and have international experience as well. In Pakistan, employers value Canadian education highly and this makes me a perfect candidate for leading tech companies in Pakistan.

Funny thing for me is that my friend's application was accepted the first time and he had a much less convincing SOP and less funds. I guess it's also luck to some degree.

I'm thinking of getting a bank draft for all the funds by my name so the VO knows I have the funds readily available to me in Canada. It's one of the options to show funds.

Thanks a lot for your help! Much appreciated. It's good to know people are supportive!
Definitely, luck is one of the factors. You're welcome!
Good luck with your application

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
sorry to hear about your refusal situations, it can be frustrating but same time builds bountiful experience. Getting same refusal reasons twice points to something is amiss. There are mostly two factors that determines a successful application; a well arranged application and luck which I think is a shining recipe to many approvals.

In this case first thing you should do is requesting for your gcms notes as already suggested by previous commenters.

Secondly, if you didn't pay your tuition fees for the first year or semester, its important you pay it so you can incude the receipt to your application than show funds for tuition fees in your sponsor's account, as well as your sponsor should transfer your living expenses to your personal account.

In your earliest post regarding your case, you said if am correct that you have about $30,000k cad in your personal account, did you clearly state how this funds appeared into your account and did you do well to explain the huge deposited if any??

FYI: if you are able to tackle the financial reasons, at the same time you are tackling the reasons of personal assets and financial status being to the reason you are a new graduate without any work experience if am correct.

Paying for your tuition fees and showing leaving experience in your personal account as you did before will help solve your case BUT there s need for you to clearly explain how each of such deposited funds came about into your bank account and if possible avoid any huge deposit but if any, take time to draw a financial chart table in your LOE to explain it to the convincing understanding of the VO

In all.. before you do anything, request first for your gcms notes

Good luck!

ali_malik

Aug 28, 2018
sorry to hear about your refusal situations, it can be frustrating but same time builds bountiful experience. Getting same refusal reasons twice points to something is amiss. There are mostly two factors that determines a successful application; a well arranged application and luck which I think is a shining recipe to many approvals.

In this case first thing you should do is requesting for your gcms notes as already suggested by previous commenters.

Secondly, if you didn't pay your tuition fees for the first year or semester, its important you pay it so you can incude the receipt to your application than show funds for tuition fees in your sponsor's account, as well as your sponsor should transfer your living expenses to your personal account.

In your earliest post regarding your case, you said if am correct that you have about $30,000k cad in your personal account, did you clearly state how this funds appeared into your account and did you do well to explain the huge deposited if any??

FYI: if you are able to tackle the financial reasons, at the same time you are tackling the reasons of personal assets and financial status being to the reason you are a new graduate without any work experience if am correct.

Paying for your tuition fees and showing leaving experience in your personal account as you did before will help solve your case BUT there s need for you to clearly explain how each of such deposited funds came about into your bank account and if possible avoid any huge deposit but if any, take time to draw a financial chart table in your LOE to explain it to the convincing understanding of the VO

In all.. before you do anything, request first for your gcms notes

Good luck!
I have done so already, they said they would take about 35 days!

As for the financial status, I do not have any funds to my name. My father is my financial supporter and it is his money. I just graduated highschool in May and I am pursuing a Bachelor's degree. Since one of the proofs of funds is a bank draft, I am thinking of getting my father to write a bank draft where I am the beneficiary. This way, I think the VO will finally be convinced that these funds belong to me and I have them readily available when I get to Canada.

Dremycharm

Aug 29, 2019
Hi ,

I have 2 rejections. First time I applied visa general category online. Second time general category paper application. Since I had IELTS writing band 5.5 I retook my IELTS and got new scores today. Now which category shall I opt for ?

1st rejection reason :
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability and I am not satisfied you are a genuine student and that you will depart Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

2nd rejection reason :
proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

For second time I added bank balance letter as financial proof.

Profile details :
1)Completed my BE in Computer science
2) Over all IELTS score 6 - speaking 6.5, reading , writing , listening- 6(new scores)
3) Paid GIC and 1st year college fee
4) Applied for PG diploma in web programming at ISI college, Montreal

Last edited:

Ahmed.___10

May 5, 2020
Hey bro, did you got your visa on the third time bc I had also the same reasons twice when I applied for the study permit

Skilledknigth

Sep 2, 2019
Hi ,

I have 2 rejections. First time I applied visa general category online. Second time general category paper application. Since I had IELTS writing band 5.5 I retook my IELTS and got new scores today. Now which category shall I opt for ?

1st rejection reason :
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability and I am not satisfied you are a genuine student and that you will depart Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

2nd rejection reason :
proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

For second time I added bank balance letter as financial proof.

Profile details :
1)Completed my BE in Computer science
2) Over all IELTS score 6 - speaking 6.5, reading , writing , listening- 6(new scores)
3) Paid GIC and 1st year college fee
4) Applied for PG diploma in web programming at ISI college, Montreal
What is your situation now?

Naomikiptoo

Nov 9, 2019
I need your help i had applied for study permit but I was refused because of
✓Employment
✓Family ties
For employment I am already sorted with my previous work place but I don't know about Family ties please I need your help in this matter.
I don't own anything in my name,am 30yrs and a mother of 1 girl,I have only one parent and my siblings

Reactions: Ace2020