+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Rejected (SDS - Pak Applicants, please help)

Username01

Jan 11, 2021
HI,

I applied for the sds student visa on 1st January and was rejected today. They gave the following reason

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
Below is my profile

Course - Big Data Architecture Solution
College - Conestoga
Previous Education - Bachelors in Electrical Engineering
Work Exp - 2.7 Years in the same domain

Can somebody pls help me with what should I do? I

kingpin00

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Order GCMS notes to know the exact reason(s) of rejection. You can then re-apply if you believe you’ll be able to satisfy the officer’s previous queries. You can always reapply and get an approval. Your application goes to a new visa officer everytime you apply. This new visa officer might send you an approval.

kingpin00

Star Member
May 22, 2021
I know this person he applied 3 times from China and after getting 2 rejections, he got his visa approved the third time he applied

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
HI,

I applied for the sds student visa on 1st January and was rejected today. They gave the following reason

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
Below is my profile

College - Conestoga

I got the same refusal reasons the first time I applied,

personal assets and funds can be solved by showing more money and property.
purpose of visit is generic so you need to order GCMS first. And then work accordingly on your application.

looking at your refusal reason and file, it seems like they will tell you that you have a bachelor so why go for a PG diploma or certificate. Because I’ve seen other people get extremely explained refusals as well. Yours is like mine, very generic. My purpose of visit refusal reason is the same for both my refusals because they have an objection with me doing a PGC after a bachelor.
I am changing to Master’s now.

kingpin00

Star Member
May 22, 2021
HI,

Below is my profile

College - Conestoga

May I know what date did your review of eligibility start?

chris040

May 28, 2021
I got the same refusal reasons the first time I applied,

personal assets and funds can be solved by showing more money and property.
purpose of visit is generic so you need to order GCMS first. And then work accordingly on your application.

looking at your refusal reason and file, it seems like they will tell you that you have a bachelor so why go for a PG diploma or certificate. Because I’ve seen other people get extremely explained refusals as well. Yours is like mine, very generic. My purpose of visit refusal reason is the same for both my refusals because they have an objection with me doing a PGC after a bachelor.
I am changing to Master’s now.
Can you help me with SOP xtianoko@yahoo.com...i got an admission to conestoga college and i will be applying for visa 3 months time