+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa rejected! Pls suggest

Utbhushan

Jun 13, 2019
The following reasons were stated in the refusal letter!

I am not satisfied that you will leave canada at the end of your stay as stipulated by seubsection 216(1) of irpr, based on your purpose of visit.

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of level of establishment, financial ability & language abilities and i am not satisfied that you are a genuine student and that you will depart canada at the end of your authorized stay!
:(

I had an education loan covering the necessary funds quite well! I do have an ielts score but there wasnt a place in the general category application where the ielts score can be added.

Pls suggest :/

Utbhushan

Jun 13, 2019
Yeah here is my profile:-

B.Tech Petroleum Engineering- 80.2%
12 Sci- 80%
10th -78%

Experience- 5 years experience in Oil & Gas industry

Program Applied-
MBA course Based Full time
University of Alberta
School of Business

No gaps in Education or experience

Ielts- 7.5
GMAT-700

.. But i had applied under the Non-SDS category hence it did not have GIC or payment of the first year fees neither the IELTS score! May be this could be the reason for the rejection.

I am reapplying in SDS category with GIC, Payment of Tuition, & IELTS! Any suggestion how what can be done about "level of establishment" & " i am not satisfied that you are a genuine student and that you will depart canada at the end of your authorized stay! " points in the rejection letter.
. I would appreciate any kind of suggestion!

Oct 16, 2018
Yeah here is my profile:-

B.Tech Petroleum Engineering- 80.2%
12 Sci- 80%
10th -78%

Experience- 5 years experience in Oil & Gas industry

Program Applied-
MBA course Based Full time
University of Alberta
School of Business

No gaps in Education or experience

Ielts- 7.5
GMAT-700

.. But i had applied under the Non-SDS category hence it did not have GIC or payment of the first year fees neither the IELTS score! May be this could be the reason for the rejection.

I am reapplying in SDS category with GIC, Payment of Tuition, & IELTS! Any suggestion how what can be done about "level of establishment" & " i am not satisfied that you are a genuine student and that you will depart canada at the end of your authorized stay! " points in the rejection letter.
. I would appreciate any kind of suggestion!
Find some one or you can write a strong explanation on why you want to study in Canada and how it will increase the opportunities back home once you are done with the studies and also explain why it is important that you have to go back to home once you are done with the studies.

ashnamehta_023

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
yes, go for SDS, pay the GIC and 1 year tuition fee and then write a strong SOP as to how your employment opportunity would grow drastically with this education, explain a bit how the market has good demand with such qualification.

Ascadius

Jun 19, 2019
Maybe something in your sop got there attention . Try again with a strong and good sop and explain everything that what will you do when your course has finished . ( Join so and so company back in your country ) .
Or ask from an consultant. There are some company that will provide you with free assistant.