+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Rejected on limited prospects in country...

JerryLee07

May 10, 2018
My I applied for early childhood education diploma in Canada, it was rejected due to the following;
  1. Other reasons
  2. My current job situations
  3. Limited prospects in my country of residence.
I would really appreciate if someone could shed some light on this and let me know the way around this for the reapplication.

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You need to provide more information especially about your previous education and work experience. Also ielts.

JerryLee07

May 10, 2018
You need to provide more information especially about your previous education and work experience. Also ielts.
I did provide my past work experience, and my ielts results too. I mentioned that I'm currently working in Sales, but doing part-time as a baby sitter, since it benifits my future careerr intentions. While I also can earn bit extra money towards my further studies.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I did provide my past work experience, and my ielts results too. I mentioned that I'm currently working in Sales, but doing part-time as a baby sitter, since it benifits my future careerr intentions. While I also can earn bit extra money towards my further studies.
I meant to the forum. We can't provide advice with such limited info.

JerryLee07

May 10, 2018
I only have my high school diploma (GCE A/L) with distinctions for English literature, Christianity and French. I finished high school in 2012. I don't have any secondary education qualifications. As for my work experience, I started working since 2013 as a full time Sales accociate, then in 2015 as a full-time babysitter for 2 toddlers. In 2017 I started working again in Sales but doing part-time babysitting. The above work experience is my explanation for the time gap between my studies as well.

I'm guessing the above confused the VO? Or may be I didn't structure it properly?

Any advice is highly appreciated.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Anyone? Any help is highly helpful. Are you able to understand my situation with the above details?
This is my interpretation of Number 3. It basically means that IRCC thinks that the course will be of no practical use to you in finding a relevant job once you have completed it. Therefore it's just a waste of everybody's time.

Reactions: Buletruck

JerryLee07

May 10, 2018
This is my interpretation of Number 3. It basically means that IRCC thinks that the course will be of no practical use to you in finding a relevant job once you have completed it. Therefore it's just a waste of everybody's time.
True but they don't know that, there are many job opportunities here if I have this diploma.. Should I mention that in the study plan?,

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
True but they don't know that, there are many job opportunities here if I have this diploma.. Should I mention that in the study plan?,
If you intend to reapply, then you should provide as much information about your future prospects as possible.