+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Rejected --Jan 2017 intake

jasonmont15

Dec 13, 2016
Hello,

My Study Permit got rejected as well
Reason for Rejection- Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of the following : your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in your country or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Field of Study - Tourism Management Diploma. Jan Intake
Got Rejected on 5th of Dec
Did my 12th from NIOS Open School - 2011
Work Experience: 4 years experience in sales and hotel industry

IELTS: 6.5 Band, with no subject below 6 band.

GIC: Paid
1st Semester Fees: Paid
All experience documents submitted with SOP.

I am not sure if I did the right thing but I re applied - Paper application on the 6th of Dec. Kept everything the same but made sure to mention that I strongly feel I am strong/genuine Candidate and to please reconsider.

Anyone has any advice/suggestions on this??

samahmedpk2000

Star Member
Oct 31, 2009
Annam said:
Thank you for your response...but what if they get suspicious if I change the coarse and not give me visa again?
pls dont mind, U already dont have visa, and you can see on forum that is one of usual main reason of rejection. second important rejection is funds. You dont have any choice if u want visa.

samahmedpk2000

Star Member
Oct 31, 2009
jasonmont15 said:
Hello,

My Study Permit got rejected as well
Reason for Rejection- Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of the following : your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in your country or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Field of Study - Tourism Management Diploma. Jan Intake
Got Rejected on 5th of Dec
Did my 12th from NIOS Open School - 2011
Work Experience: 4 years experience in sales and hotel industry

IELTS: 6.5 Band, with no subject below 6 band.

GIC: Paid
1st Semester Fees: Paid
All experience documents submitted with SOP.

I am not sure if I did the right thing but I re applied - Paper application on the 6th of Dec. Kept everything the same but made sure to mention that I strongly feel I am strong/genuine Candidate and to please reconsider.

Anyone has any advice/suggestions on this??
wait and see what are outcomes that the only comment...you cant change anything after submission.

amisanghavi

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
My study permit for jan 2018 intake was rejected as well.
I have received the rejection reason same like all.
I applied for advanced diploma business administration in Human Resource, George Brown College.
For my background, I have done Mcom, from Saurastra University.
For applying second time should I change to university, Bachelors degree or should i apply with the same college/course with further more explaination..
can anybody suggest please..
Thank You.

P_Singh__

Dec 15, 2017
After knowing ur refusal reason, Ithink i did a mistake too :(
I applied in criminology course for may intake in kpu surrey but this course is of arts and i had non med in my school. I know that irrevelant course is one of the biggest reason of refusals but my agent forced me as my profile sycks and i my marks in core subjects are too low. Btw he is 100% sure that my visa will come. Here is my profile-
10th CBSE- 8.2cgpa 2015
12th CBSE non med - 54.2% :/
Maths - 39 :(
Ielts - 7.5
Btw i know i shouldn't have applied but i was really pissed off. I did my ielts in aug and i was just watching my friends going to canada in sep then in jan. So after wasting 6 months i applied for may intake. Plz plz plz give suggestions that should i apply for visa after getting offer letter?
Plz help....really tensed now :/

amisanghavi

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
After knowing ur refusal reason, Ithink i did a mistake too :(
I applied in criminology course for may intake in kpu surrey but this course is of arts and i had non med in my school. I know that irrevelant course is one of the biggest reason of refusals but my agent forced me as my profile sycks and i my marks in core subjects are too low. Btw he is 100% sure that my visa will come. Here is my profile-
10th CBSE- 8.2cgpa 2015
12th CBSE non med - 54.2% :/
Maths - 39 :(
Ielts - 7.5
Btw i know i shouldn't have applied but i was really pissed off. I did my ielts in aug and i was just watching my friends going to canada in sep then in jan. So after wasting 6 months i applied for may intake. Plz plz plz give suggestions that should i apply for visa after getting offer letter?
Plz help....really tensed now :/
You are applying through a Consultant and if he is confident you should give it a try.. Also I think that changing field of your career is not a crime..

P_Singh__

Dec 15, 2017
You are applying through a Consultant and if he is confident you should give it a try.. Also I think that changing field of your career is not a crime..
Yup he is confident and i know its not a crime but embassy refuse application most of the time

leonardasobo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
hello i got admitted in bishops university for sports studies . i am currently a computer science teacher.how do you think i can approach that guys.