+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa rejected help in reapplying

dzeser

Apr 15, 2019
Hi guys.
I graduated from the University of Nottingham UK with a Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Finance Accounting and Management Second class division two. I have applied and received an offer of acceptance from Seneca College in Advanced Accounting and Finance (AAF) and the Credential Awarded is an Ontario College Graduate Certificate.

I am applying from Bangladesh and the first time my student visa application was rejected for the following reasons:
  1. You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
    1. family ties in Canada and in country of residence
    2. purpose of visit
    3. current employment situation
    4. personal assets and financial status
  2. Other reasons:
    Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous
    studies, gap in studies, level of establishment, your future prospects and plans, language abilities.
The first time I applied I made many mistakes. I did not submit my IELTS score, police clearance certificates or the receipt of payment for the first semester tuition fee. Additionally, my bank statement while it showed enough funds I provided only a history of two months as that is when I opened the bank account for my studies.
So in order to not make the same mistake again I spoke to a consultant and he advised me that the reason I was rejected was because my bachelors from the UK is equivalent to the Ontario College Graduate Certificate and that my visa will be rejected again. This seems very unlikely to me as the course requirement is a bachelors and that the course will allow me to fast track CPA designation which is the primary reason for me to choose this course. I want to know what you guys think will my visa be rejected again since the Ontario College Graduate Certificate is equivalent to a UK Bachelors degree?