+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Rejected 3 times in a row with same reason : Purpose of Visit

Vikas1006

Aug 19, 2019
My first visa application got rejected for PG diploma in Human Resources Management at Mount Royal University, Calgary, Alberta, Canada for September 2019 intake and the reason was purpose of visit.

2nd for Macewan University, Edmonton...Course applied this time was Project Management and Professional Communication... Rejected again with reason Purpose of visit for Jan.intake

3rd again for Macewan University Jan.intake.
This time my consultant said that they'll attach LOE (LETTER OF EXPLANATION) with my application addressing the motive to pursue this course and all.
But again got rejected with same purpose of visit reason.

Some people and other consultants are saying that this is happening because I am applying for a PG Diploma though I have already done one from here in India in PGDHRM and so I should apply for some Master's course or degree relevant to either of my job experience and Bachelor's degree.

What should I do ? It's really getting very hectic and disturbing for me.
Suggestions are welcome... please help !!!

Draig

Sep 27, 2014
Mumbai,India
Visa Office......
VFS MUMBAI
App. Filed.......
18/19/2019
Med's Done....
17/10/2014
My first visa application got rejected for PG diploma in Human Resources Management at Mount Royal University, Calgary, Alberta, Canada for September 2019 intake and the reason was purpose of visit.

2nd for Macewan University, Edmonton...Course applied this time was Project Management and Professional Communication... Rejected again with reason Purpose of visit for Jan.intake

3rd again for Macewan University Jan.intake.
This time my consultant said that they'll attach LOE (LETTER OF EXPLANATION) with my application addressing the motive to pursue this course and all.
But again got rejected with same purpose of visit reason.

Some people and other consultants are saying that this is happening because I am applying for a PG Diploma though I have already done one from here in India in PGDHRM and so I should apply for some Master's course or degree relevant to either of my job experience and Bachelor's degree.

What should I do ? It's really getting very hectic and disturbing for me.
Suggestions are welcome... please help !!!
Masters , Which must be a progression of your degree.

Farwa Ali

Oct 26, 2019
My study permit application got refused due to two reasons
1: You won't leave canada at end of yor stay based on your purpose of visit.
2: you won't leave canada based on your personal assets and financial status.

Now i wanna reapply but how should i convince the visa officer on these two points.

I completed my high school in Pre medical from Pakistan and got accepted in university of Alberta in Bachelor's in Native studies.

And i attached my grandmother's and my father's bank statements.

Nickson1985

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
vfs manila
I got refusal today because of purpose of visit, personal assets and financial status, employment prospect from my country of residence

Elsa098

Oct 27, 2019
My Study permit has been rejected and the reason is Purpose of visit and financial status.
After taking guidance from a consultant i believe i need to justify my course as well, future prospects (I applied for native studies in Ualberta)
Please guide me how to do that ?

A number of students are facing rejection on purpose of visit issue now please anyone guide me on this.

Reactions: Vikas1006

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
My Study permit has been rejected and the reason is Purpose of visit and financial status.
After taking guidance from a consultant i believe i need to justify my course as well, future prospects (I applied for native studies in Ualberta)
Please guide me how to do that ?

A number of students are facing rejection on purpose of visit issue now please anyone guide me on this.
Yep, justify your course and future prospects. Ask yourself this questions, why did you choose the course and how it will help you in your country. Financial status, you need 1 year tuition plus 10K in your bank, explain the source of the money or, if you are required to pay anything in advance, attached the receipts as well.