+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Refused

Beniwal

Jul 20, 2018
Are your studies also showing career progression means you are not doing post secondary diploma after an undergrad degree.
Also did you submitted SOP explaining future prospects with your academic marksheets?

Best way to know why you got a refusal is to apply for CAIPS notes. Search the forum on how to do it.
I have done graduation in India and had taken post graduate diploma. Even when I mailed clg about this they said they have students with the same past studies as I have done.

Do I need to attach marksheets with SOP?? m not aware about this

darthv

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
I have done graduation in India and had taken post graduate diploma. Even when I mailed clg about this they said they have students with the same past studies as I have done.

Do I need to attach marksheets with SOP?? m not aware about this
Yes you have to attach marksheets semester wise, thats how they check for backlogs. Its not mandatory but highly recommended.
You can apply for CAIPS notes to see the exact reason why you was rejected.

Vaishali Sehgal

Star Member
Dec 31, 2018
Guys ...what is the probability to get visa for certificate program (1 year)...i have done bachelor of education nd now pursuing for early learning nd chlid care

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Guys ...what is the probability to get visa for certificate program (1 year)...i have done bachelor of education nd now pursuing for early learning nd chlid care
As long as its a Graduate Certificate/ Graduate Diploma, there is a chance of an approval if your application is convincing enough to meet the IRCC eligibility requirements