+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Refused

darthv

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Hi friends,
Do i need to go with notary for my study certificates for canada student visa?
Yes, it is better to go with the notary. Make sure they also put "certified true copy" or something like this on your photocopy of study certificates.

Raman32

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Hi All,

I am from India, I applied for student visa for Canada for SEP 2018 intake, but unfortunately Canadian Visa Officer refused my student visa application.

The Embassy gave me a letter and mentioned that:

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:
1. travel history
2. purpose of visit

Other reasons:
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of:
your language qualifications are insufficient,previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic
record, level of establishment, or your future prospects and plans.

I applied with my PTE score (51) instead of IELTS.

Can anyone help me out with this?
Can i reapply my visa file?

Please help me
Hi bro,

Did you provide your academic marksheets with your file to IRCC?

Whisky

Jun 23, 2010
Hi All,

I am from India, I applied for student visa for Canada for SEP 2018 intake, but unfortunately Canadian Visa Officer refused my student visa application.

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
1. travel history
2. purpose of visit

Other reasons:
your language qualifications are insufficient,previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic

Please help me
Did you apply under SDS?

Bunti

Sep 28, 2018
No you don't need any letter from professor. If its some funding related letter, then its very good.
Good to know that,
I have his big misconception correct me if I an wrong, I have 2 backlogs, I should be like 2014 year pass out but completed in 2018. will I get admission in Canada universities or colleges. People saying "you won't get admission".

darthv

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Good to know that,
I have his big misconception correct me if I an wrong, I have 2 backlogs, I should be like 2014 year pass out but completed in 2018. will I get admission in Canada universities or colleges. People saying "you won't get admission".
2 backlogs are not a big deal. But why is there a 4 years gap. You have to address it supported by documents helping your case.

Reactions: Bunti

darthv

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Darth,
By what kind of documents help me get through this.
Suggest me any.
It depends on why you took 4 years extra. If it was health related, then medical documents.
Also to be clear, letter from professor is not required for visa but for admission purposes, its required very much.

Bunti

Sep 28, 2018
It depends on why you took 4 years extra. If it was health related, then medical documents.
Also to be clear, letter from professor is not required for visa but for admission purposes, its required very much.
I'm applying by myself, no agent. What if I don't have any letter from professor. Any alternative ?
If any let me know.
Appreciate your time for helping me.

darthv

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
I'm applying by myself, no agent. What if I don't have any letter from professor. Any alternative ?
If any let me know.
Appreciate your time for helping me.
I don't know about colleges but for universities, letters of recommendation is a requirement. One can be from work supervisor and other can be from a professor.
See the college/university requirements before applying. If they mention letter of recommendation, you have to submit it. Also address your gap in SOP, otherwise institutions will assume you not fit for them.

Bunti

Sep 28, 2018
I don't know about colleges but for universities, letters of recommendation is a requirement. One can be from work supervisor and other can be from a professor.
See the college/university requirements before applying. If they mention letter of recommendation, you have to submit it. Also address your gap in SOP, otherwise institutions will assume you not fit for them.
Thanks a lot.

Beniwal

Jul 20, 2018
Hi All,

1. travel history
2. purpose of visit

Other reasons:

Please help me

Same with me I got refusal with the given reasons......
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

My course was totally relevant to my past studies which I have confirmed from my course coordinator in Canada clg. I have done PTE with 69overall

Don't know why I got refusal

darthv

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Same with me I got refusal with the given reasons......
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

My course was totally relevant to my past studies which I have confirmed from my course coordinator in Canada clg. I have done PTE with 69overall

Don't know why I got refusal
Are your studies also showing career progression means you are not doing post secondary diploma after an undergrad degree.
Also did you submitted SOP explaining future prospects with your academic marksheets?

Best way to know why you got a refusal is to apply for CAIPS notes. Search the forum on how to do it.