Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
Helpmeplease007 said:
Everyone is requested to write there suggestion and tell me how can I get my visa ...
I doubt marks are issue so don't worry about maths mark, IELTS need to improve. Try get min 6.5 band in each.
Your brother is PR in Canada so is not wise to say that you won't want to be perm in Canada. VO is not fool.
Regarding genuine student theory : Canada population is 35 million and in country like India Pak alone there are more then 350 million Genuine student who want to study in Canada so they can live here.

If you applying again with improved IELTS, then you need to explain VO that you got dual intend, you do wanna study in Canada and as your brother already in Canada , you had dual intend and if possible then you will try to look for some PR route as per law. But if you won't able to get WP/PR etc you will return back to your home country without overstaying there.

Be honest. Show enough funds , ask your brother to deposit money in your name if he can (I doubt though) or if not then give you letter of support (notarised ) for your period of stay.

Without 6.5 min in IELTS it's really hard for you to get student visa, And lastly go for collage with SPP prog if you from SPP country.

All the best. Hope you can come here soon.

Helpmeplease007

Nov 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aquib said:
I doubt marks are issue so don't worry about maths mark, IELTS need to improve. Try get min 6.5 band in each.
Your brother is PR in Canada so is not wise to say that you won't want to be perm in Canada. VO is not fool.
Regarding genuine student theory : Canada population is 35 million and in country like India Pak alone there are more then 350 million Genuine student who want to study in Canada so they can live here.

If you applying again with improved IELTS, then you need to explain VO that you got dual intend, you do wanna study in Canada and as your brother already in Canada , you had dual intend and if possible then you will try to look for some PR route as per law. But if you won't able to get WP/PR etc you will return back to your home country without overstaying there.

Be honest. Show enough funds , ask your brother to deposit money in your name if he can (I doubt though) or if not then give you letter of support (notarised ) for your period of stay.

Without 6.5 min in IELTS it's really hard for you to get student visa, And lastly go for collage with SPP prog if you from SPP country.

All the best. Hope you can come here soon.
Thank you for helping me out ... Now I am planning to do ielts again and get minimum of 7 overall and no less then 6.5 in each ... And then come back for May ielts with improved ielts .... When can we start filling for May intake .... I also wonder that applying as early as possible can get positive result .., because there won't be much rush and VO would have time to look my file easily as compare to end of deadline .... Any suggestion from all of senior member are requested

GTO911

Nov 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
I advise against applying again. If you have another option like Australia, go for it. But collecting rejections is avoidable. Immigration officers do not work on a logical level, they work according to what they feel like.

Helpmeplease007

Nov 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have got my caips note and I would like to share with everyone of you ... So that all seniors member can give there suggestion to it ...while considering the application visa officer has checked his education documents and supporting documents. He has low scores in all subject and overall low percentage. The course which he has choose to apply in canada is not relevant to previous studies , or visa officer has failed to understand the logical progression between previous studies and course which he intends to take in canada. His scores are low in English Language and they doubt how was he occupied during the gap period. These are basic of refusal in the application. I have 70% in 12th commerce field and I am 2015 passout, English marks 82 , Ielts overall 6 and writing and reading 5.5 , they have not mention anything related to maths marks which was additional subject and I didn't pass in it ...

Helpmeplease007

Nov 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's requested to all seniors member to have look at my caips note and please suggest me what should i do next

simarjot

Mar 3, 2016
Hlo ,brother i also got rejection from centennial college in business accounting program 2 years overall 6 bands with not less than 5.5
I have same problem of mathematics i scored 7 marks which was additional nd my overall percentage is 68% from commerce stream i got refusal on 29 feb for may intake
Eco-53
Acc-74
Business-71
Eng-70
Physical-71
maths -07(additional)

brahmaji

Feb 6, 2016
Helpmeplease007 said:
To the senior members please help me ... I have applied for student visa twice in a row now ... Applied for September batch - file applied 29th July - got refusal on 14th August ! Reason :- proposed program , course applied - business ( general ) 2 years at centennial college
10th - 60% - 2013
12th - 70% - 2015 (commerce)
English - 84
Business -56
Accounts - 65
Economics - 72
Physically education - 75
Maths ( bloody addition)6th subject : 10
Now again I applied at 18th November got refusal on 27nov , refusal reason - proposed program and purpose of visit .. Course - business -accounting for 2 years at Humber college , fee paid for 1 year and addition we took loan of 14 lakhs , 20000 $ cad dollars shown by my brother who is PR there, my brother send us under 18 form also , letter from his company that he is working there , supporting for paying my fee
hi
first things first ,
you score in maths is bad.. very bad.
you are refused because "visa officer knows that you need basic maths to do course related to business ,even if it is just accounts". since you failed very badly he is not of giving you visa.

*****note*****
visa officers are not fools

i am also from cbse and know its pretty difficult to score ,

first, you are lying to visa officer! if you are stating "Maths" as your additional paper.
"physical Education" is an additional paper, and you opted for it so that you could bypass bad maths
AND VISA OFFICER KNOWS THAT. (he sees lot of commerce applications)
so tell truth and explain in your sop that you were bad in maths so choose to do other subject in your sop (stating you were a athlete etc etc.. no one is going to verify your reason(but dont over bash))

next your chosen field of study is "business(general)" ..explain that you intended to choose subjects like accounts,marketing,administration etc.. which doesn't need much of maths.. and you are focused on what you want.

you need to retake ielts, improve score.

even after doing all this you might be rejected because of maths score
if you want to change that
prepare for GRE , write it get good score in gre maths more than 155 and verbal also
prove to visa officer you are not bad in maths , he will grant you visa.

"you are the one who build your life, take time prepare your self, analyse and rectify your past so you can achieve what you desire to"

Khatriab0985

Aug 16, 2016
PumpkinJack said:
You should apply to some course with commerce for example B.Com

You need to improve your ielts with atleast band 6 in all module and a overall atleast 6.5.

Eventhough mathematics is an additional subject as per your previous course structure, it gives the VO that you are poor in maths and can't be successful in your studies in Canada. Try to improve the score if possible.

Take your time to fix all these and don't apply again. It will give an impression that you are too desperate to leave the country.

If you really want to study abroad, apply to countries like Singapore and do your undergraduate. Pass with good grade and apply for masters in Canada. You will nail it.

Good luck.

i am having the same scenerio (maths additional got 5 marks)but 73%in 12th overall and b.com with 61% i am planning to apply canada visa for the very first time(2 year pg diploma in business mgt) with 6.5 bands and atleast 6 individually,so does maths marks can affect my visa chances?please reply soon i am very curious..

Khatriab0985

Aug 16, 2016
i am having the same scenerio (maths additional got 5 marks)but 73%in 12th overall and b.com with 61% i am planning to apply canada visa for the very first time(2 year pg diploma in business mgt) with 6.5 bands and atleast 6 individually,so does maths marks can affect my visa chances?please reply soon i am very curious..

ramansaab

Jun 10, 2018
Same problem with me 2015 passout with maths additional 01 score.
After that I did work in IT field and I'm self employed and want to go for study related IT which doesn't require maths.
Do you get visa ?
Or what are you doing to overcame this additional subject?

Please reply

Brar012

Sep 29, 2018
Hii guys i am also having the same problem but i have not gives my additional maths exam and so i got a certificate from my school stating that maths was an additional subject and it was not necessary to give the exam