+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa refused twice !! What's next now

Helpmeplease007

Nov 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To the senior members please help me ... I have applied for student visa twice in a row now ... Applied for September batch - file applied 29th July - got refusal on 14th August ! Reason :- proposed program , course applied - business ( general ) 2 years at centennial college
10th - 60% - 2013
12th - 70% - 2015 (commerce)
English - 84
Business -56
Accounts - 65
Economics - 72
Physically education - 75
Maths ( bloody addition)6th subject : 10
Now again I applied at 18th November got refusal on 27nov , refusal reason - proposed program and purpose of visit .. Course - business -accounting for 2 years at Humber college , fee paid for 1 year and addition we took loan of 14 lakhs , 20000 $ cad dollars shown by my brother who is PR there, my brother send us under 18 form also , letter from his company that he is working there , supporting for paying my fee

Helpmeplease007

Nov 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xphrick said:
ielts score?

maths - 10 out of?

which city you applied? paper?

also did u provide a sop?
Ielts overall - 6
Writing :- 5.5
Reading :- 5.5
Speaking :- 6
Listening :- 6
I failed in maths .. I got 10 out of 100 but it was addition subject ..
Applied from Chandigarh and I live in Amritsar!!
Yes we did provide sop also !!

PumpkinJack

Nov 26, 2015
Helpmeplease007 said:
Ielts overall - 6
Writing :- 5.5
Reading :- 5.5
Speaking :- 6
Listening :- 6
I failed in maths .. I got 10 out of 100 but it was addition subject ..
Applied from Chandigarh and I live in Amritsar!!
Yes we did provide sop also !!
You should apply to some course with commerce for example B.Com

You need to improve your ielts with atleast band 6 in all module and a overall atleast 6.5.

Eventhough mathematics is an additional subject as per your previous course structure, it gives the VO that you are poor in maths and can't be successful in your studies in Canada. Try to improve the score if possible.

Take your time to fix all these and don't apply again. It will give an impression that you are too desperate to leave the country.

If you really want to study abroad, apply to countries like Singapore and do your undergraduate. Pass with good grade and apply for masters in Canada. You will nail it.

Good luck.

Helpmeplease007

Nov 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maths scores can't be improved !!!! For that I have to do 12th again .. Which is not possible.. Ielts can be improved that's not a problem .... What else do I need to do another then improving my ielts score !! Please help me all seniors member ..

Tatra14

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Apply for Caips CGMS notes ask your brother to do it, you will get more information regarding refusal.

Helpmeplease007

Nov 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tatra14 said:
Apply for Caips CGMS notes ask your brother to do it, you will get more information regarding refusal.
In Caips does they provide extract information and solution too ??? I am thinking maybe it could be because of low scores in maths for my rejects !!!!

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Take up a bachelors in ur home country and complete it with flying colors and then try again after a few years. do not apply again unless u change something

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
Albert Einstein

Helpmeplease007

Nov 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why does Canada embassy do like this to a genuine students who want to study in canada and fulfill his dream .... My mistake was having maths subject as additional subject and I could not pass in that... But overall getting 70% in cbse is harder and it shows ur character...but misguided from my teachers who said that additional subject won't affect ur mark sheet but really it does ... Please it's
My Humble request to everyone don't do something which ur not meant to do ... I lost my chance of going and full filling my dream ..and please don't ever choose 6 subjects in board exams ...

hs.harpreet101

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
14-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2016
LANDED..........
03-09-2016
1. I understand your problem and prob here is they had printed Additional subject on your mark sheets. Don't bother about your Maths subject, cause you can't do anything about it and do not reapply until you write a Statement of Purpose(SOP) in your own words and explain them about this math subject that it was an additional subject and it is not necessary to have it.

2. the reason for refusal given to you may differ in their notes called CAIPS Notes. Either pay online $40 or ask your brother to have the access for it.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-order-caips-notes-t72568.0.html

as they know that your brother is there and having settlement chances bla bla.

3. Your chosen course should match your study here in India.

4. Improving your IELTS score can help too.

TraceurMandeep

Oct 8, 2015
Toronto and Montreal
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Doc's Request.
10-11-2015
IELTS Request
09-11-2015
File Transfer...
10-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2015
LANDED..........
17-12-2015
Helpmeplease007 said:
To the senior members please help me ... I have applied for student visa twice in a row now ... Applied for September batch - file applied 29th July - got refusal on 14th August ! Reason :- proposed program , course applied - business ( general ) 2 years at centennial college
10th - 60% - 2013
12th - 70% - 2015 (commerce)
English - 84
Business -56
Accounts - 65
Economics - 72
Physically education - 75
Maths ( bloody addition)6th subject : 10
Now again I applied at 18th November got refusal on 27nov , refusal reason - proposed program and purpose of visit .. Course - business -accounting for 2 years at Humber college , fee paid for 1 year and addition we took loan of 14 lakhs , 20000 $ cad dollars shown by my brother who is PR there, my brother send us under 18 form also , letter from his company that he is working there , supporting for paying my fee
Visa officer is not satisfied with your attached bonds to your home country.
If your father is PR there then you have to present any concrete proof that you will return to your home country at the end of your program or after completing desired Course. Do strengthen your SOP.

Helpmeplease007

Nov 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TraceurMandeep said:
Visa officer is not satisfied with your attached bonds to your home country.
If your father is PR there then you have to present any concrete proof that you will return to your home country at the end of your program or after completing desired Course. Do strengthen your SOP.
My father passed away !! It My brother who is living there and he is PR ... I guess I should apply for Caips first to know the exact reason of rejection twice ... Here everyone is saying it because of ur low marks in maths

Helpmeplease007

Nov 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Everyone is requested to write there suggestion and tell me how can I get my visa ...

shubham710

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Toronto
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Yes
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
4 December 2013
LANDED..........
19 December 2013
You can improve maths score as well. Apply for improvement in maths and try again in may or Sept for visa because its gonna be pretty hard to make VO understand why you got less marks .
Best of luck :)