+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa refused from Saudi Arabia

lilkangi

May 4, 2013
Hey there!
Im a student from Saudi Arabia and ive been accepted in the university of windsor.
My visa checklist is complete . I have also paid the advance tuition fee for one year .
But i have a problem with the bank statement. the checklist mentions to show a statement of 6 months but as im going to apply in june i can only show a bank statement of 4 months of $25000.
Is this okay?

Please help me as soon as possible.
Regards,
Ahmed Naveed

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
lilkangi said:
Hey there!
Im a student from Saudi Arabia and ive been accepted in the university of windsor.
My visa checklist is complete . I have also paid the advance tuition fee for one year .
But i have a problem with the bank statement. the checklist mentions to show a statement of 6 months but as im going to apply in june i can only show a bank statement of 4 months of $25000.
Is this okay?

Please help me as soon as possible.
Regards,
Ahmed Naveed
Ok

rminhaz

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Jeddah
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
22/10/2013
Hi,

I am a Bangladeshi living in Saudi Arabia, I have been living here for 20 years now, and in the last 10 years I have travelled to the UK where i lived for around 3 years. Currently I am working in saudi arabia, I wanted to know how can I show my immigration status to the canadian embassy in Riyadh?

Thanks in advance for the help.

rminhaz

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Jeddah
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
22/10/2013
lilkangi said:
Can someone help me out on my issue please??

Regards,
AHmed
Ahmed, as long as your bank balance has remained constant with the amount of 25000 $ for four months it is OK. Provide the statement for 6 months though, they are only concerned for the last four months.
So in short, you have nothing to worry about.

regards
Rashed

sameer172006

Jul 28, 2016
Assalam o alaikum.

Can anyone please update what happened to visas applied from Saudi Arabia ?

I am an Indian national working in KSA - Jeddah. I have been trying to find out what is better ? Going to India and applying from there or just applying from Jeddah ? Which one has a better chance of acceptance ? Any other guidance/suggestion is most welcome.

Thank you

salman@1

Feb 8, 2017
Hello Friends,

I have Several question regarding Canada study visa,basically i am Pakistan and working in kingdom of Saudi Arabia from the last 5 years.
I Just want to apply for student visa in Saudi Arabia and my bank statement is in Pakistan so is it possible to show Pakistani bank statement or not.
secondly, which type of documents is required for this because alot of my friends got refusal from Canada high commission so i need full guidance regarding this

Kindly elaborate me a bit that i have to complete my file.

Best Regards

ssraza360

Apr 28, 2014
Assalamoalikum Raza here from Saudi.

I have been accepted in MENG ECE program in fall 2017 at University of Ottawa.
I have submitted my online student visa application on 25th May 2017.
When I will get the decision notification email from CIC?
Will my application successful?
Please need guidance, suggestion and comments.

Thanks

Raghuk

May 15, 2017

Thanks
How should we guide you since you have not provided any details of ur application? Please share all your profile

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015

Thanks
W/Salaam, please advise about the documents need for submission, also how much bank statement is sufficient and finally there is need of medical exam while applying for study visa. Moreover, which is the better option to apply via paper application or online ? thanks in advance and good luck for you Sir. Best Regards @ Faisal.

Anas331

Mar 12, 2018
regarding the limited employment in the country of residence I think I'm gonna have give them a job offer letter, which is gonna be really hard to get but I think it's very important now that my application has been refused once. I gonna ask some people how to make my next application more coherent, will let you know when I get any replies.
Hi my friend, I'm from Pakistan and I would like to study in Canada and I was born in Saudi Arabia when I try to apply through agents they ask me a lot of money and in case the visa is refused I get half of my money bake, can you please help me or contact me on anasnoor3000@Gmail.com

Anas331

Mar 12, 2018
W/Salaam, please advise about the documents need for submission, also how much bank statement is sufficient and finally there is need of medical exam while applying for study visa. Moreover, which is the better option to apply via paper application or online ? thanks in advance and good luck for you Sir. Best Regards @ Faisal.
Hi my friend, I'm from Pakistan and I would like to study in Canada and I was born in Saudi Arabia when I try to apply through agents they ask me a lot of money and in case the visa is refused I get half of my money bake, can you please help me or contact me on anasnoor3000@Gmail.com