+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Refused for Insufficient funds - Help!

param11singh

Mar 10, 2016
Hi,

I got admission in George Brown College and applied for VISA from Poland. I and my wife moved recently to Poland (less than a month ago), so I applied for the study visa from Poland. I had shown sufficient funds in my Indian Bank Account (>20 Lakhs); however, the visa was refused for the reason of Insufficient funds. Can anyone help with this, please?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hi,

I got admission in George Brown College and applied for VISA from Poland. I and my wife moved recently to Poland (less than a month ago), so I applied for the study visa from Poland. I had shown sufficient funds in my Indian Bank Account (>20 Lakhs); however, the visa was refused for the reason of Insufficient funds. Can anyone help with this, please?
did you pay your tuition fee? did you pay to get your GIC? these are important to Indian applicants

Reactions: Al Saudi and scylla

ballydhanoa

Jun 3, 2017
Whats your status in poland? as you just arrived in poland and applied for Canada its clear indication to visa officer that you are looking for immigration. secondly as per rule if your applying from other country than your ome country you must have stayed there for more than 6 months.. i confirmed this from Canadian embassy when i was in germany they said if your in Germany for less than 6 months you are not eligible

AVO

Mar 9, 2018
hello guys, I am applying for student visa under non-spp and have paid one semester fees plus GIC, and I have around 20000 CAD in my personal saving account can I provide the bank certificate declaring my bank balance as on date? please reply...

Raj707

Star Member
Apr 1, 2018
hello guys, I am applying for student visa under non-spp and have paid one semester fees plus GIC, and I have around 20000 CAD in my personal saving account can I provide the bank certificate declaring my bank balance as on date? please reply...
Its. Hood if you pay full tution fees

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Its best to start your own thread if its its not related, but You need bank statements read the paper based instructions. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/student.asp

AVO

Mar 9, 2018
Its best to start your own thread if its its not related, but You need bank statements read the paper based instructions. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/student.asp
I am from India and I couldn't find the relevant information from the link which you've provided can you please tell me for how much period bank statement is required. Recently, some funds are transferred from my father's account in four transactions will it be an issue if I give my account statement?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
I am from India and I couldn't find the relevant information from the link which you've provided can you please tell me for how much period bank statement is required. Recently, some funds are transferred from my father's account in four transactions will it be an issue if I give my account statement?
Select india from the list and you will get the requirements documents.

Raj707

Star Member
Apr 1, 2018
Aww, what if there will be a drop in the exchange rate and visa get rejected? that's the only thing I'm afraid of.
Why you think negative mate, why it will rejected...
It is always a positive impact if you give full tution fee and gic account. Because after this officer don’t have to look for financial background the main thing in the profile. If everything is paid by applicant in advance then just the medical and course match according to education history left. I had seen many cases over here they got 100% visa approval if they give one fees n gic

AVO

Mar 9, 2018
Why you think negative mate, why it will rejected...
It is always a positive impact if you give full tution fee and gic account. Because after this officer don’t have to look for financial background the main thing in the profile. If everything is paid by applicant in advance then just the medical and course match according to education history left. I had seen many cases over here they got 100% visa approval if they give one fees n gic
I have already paid first semester fees can I send TT to a college for the second time?

Raj707

Star Member
Apr 1, 2018
I have already paid first semester fees can I send TT to a college for the second time?
Yeah its good idea, if you just file your visa in last 2 weeks. If your visa is already filed for more than 2,3 weeks then don’t change it

param11singh

Mar 10, 2016
Whats your status in poland? as you just arrived in poland and applied for Canada its clear indication to visa officer that you are looking for immigration. secondly as per rule if your applying from other country than your ome country you must have stayed there for more than 6 months.. i confirmed this from Canadian embassy when i was in germany they said if your in Germany for less than 6 months you are not eligible
Thanks for the reply!

So what should I do then? Should I reapply from India; if yes, then do I need to go back and then apply? or can I do it from Poland, and If I get the Visa application accepted, then I will go back and submit my Visa?

Is it a good idea to write a letter of explanation, which has the whole story....as my wife got a better opportunity after I got admission....