+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student VIsa refused 2 times

funmi_olutayo

Aug 16, 2018
Hello,
Please i need your help.

my student visa to canada was rejected twice,

The first below:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

So I re-applied with New SOP stated my obejective and goals. and the letter of explanation and updatd my statement of account. in my personal account i have a like 7.9 million from my investment (5million naira) and gift from my husband(3million Naira) i had paid my first semester tution fee, also my husband still write a sponsor letter. I presented my pension account, my husband account and his investment account. everything Total 78,000CAD. i have two kids that are not going with me and my husband back home in nigeria. but i was refused again. i also submited letter from my place of work. i work as a Data analyst.

The second Refusal below

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Please i need you advice what else do they want because i ave provided my job confirmation and my kid and husband home tie, i dont have any relative in Canada. what can i use for prove of personal asset.?

i need your urgent advice please.

Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Did you order GCMS notes after your first refusal. If not, apply for your second.

Hard to comment without your profile but it looks like you picked a program that doesn’t give you career opportunities in Nigeria. What is your education and work experience in and does the program expand and advance your career. All the funds you mentioned, are they liquid funds not pension or investments.

Reactions: Shaild

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Hello,
Please i need your help.

The first below:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

So I re-applied with New SOP stated my obejective and goals. and the letter of explanation and updatd my statement of account. in my personal account i have a like 7.9 million from my investment (5million naira) and gift from my husband(3million Naira) i had paid my first semester tution fee, also my husband still write a sponsor letter. I presented my pension account, my husband account and his investment account. everything Total 78,000CAD. i have two kids that are not going with me and my husband back home in nigeria. but i was refused again. i also submited letter from my place of work. i work as a Data analyst.

The second Refusal below

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Please i need you advice what else do they want because i ave provided my job confirmation and my kid and husband home tie, i dont have any relative in Canada. what can i use for prove of personal asset.?

Thank you.
Seems like you're not leaving Canada after your stay as per the visa officer. That means it's a straight refusal of study permit.

Reactions: Impatient Dankaroo

Vish@w

Oct 21, 2020
Did you order GCMS notes after your first refusal. If not, apply for your second.

Hard to comment without your profile but it looks like you picked a program that doesn’t give you career opportunities in Nigeria. What is your education and work experience in and does the program expand and advance your career. All the funds you mentioned, are they liquid funds not pension or investments.
Help me in understanding my gcms
Assessments shows
Eligibility- Recommend interview
Criminality-passed -bio
Medical-passed
Info sharing-complete
Counterfoil req-Y

funmi_olutayo

Aug 16, 2018
Yes I requested for my GCMS note and address what the visa officer concern are. find below are the GCMS note extract

- given family ties or economic motives to remain in Canada, the applicant’s incentives to remain in Canada may outweigh their ties to their home country

- She failed to satisfy me that pursuing the selected program of study is reasonable given the high cost of international study in Canada when weighed against the potential career/employment benefits after completion, and the local options available for similar studies

- Given the applicant's previous education and employment history, i am not satisfied that motivation to pursue this particular program, at this point in time in canada is reasonable.

My Answer here(I applied for computer Application Development) i have Bsc in Computer Science

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Yes I requested for my GCMS note and address what the visa officer concern are. find below are the GCMS note extract

- given family ties or economic motives to remain in Canada, the applicant’s incentives to remain in Canada may outweigh their ties to their home country

- She failed to satisfy me that pursuing the selected program of study is reasonable given the high cost of international study in Canada when weighed against the potential career/employment benefits after completion, and the local options available for similar studies

- Given the applicant's previous education and employment history, i am not satisfied that motivation to pursue this particular program, at this point in time in canada is reasonable.

My Answer here(I applied for computer Application Development) i have Bsc in Computer Science
I think you already know what your shortcomings are, seeing as you conveniently left out what your GCMS says in your original post. As you can see, @Naturgrl is right.

Are you applying in a college? Where exactly have you applied and what is the course level?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Your program makes no sense since you applied for a Computer Application Development program (college) when you have a computer science degree and this would have been covered. So it makes no sense to spend thousands of dollars on a diploma when the program could be completed online at schools outside Canada. Also how will it give you career advancement. Apply for a Masters.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Help me in understanding my gcms
Assessments shows
Eligibility- Recommend interview
Criminality-passed -bio
Medical-passed
Info sharing-complete
Counterfoil req-Y
Those are not GCMS notes that is just your progress. You order the notes when you get a refusal.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Hello,
Please i need your help.

The first below:

The second Refusal below

Thank you.
Do not apply again without reviewing the VO notes via GCMS. The rejection letter comments are very generic and are not conclusive. Read, review and then apply.

Reactions: slambook30