+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa refusal

mirapatel

Feb 25, 2020
Hi Team
I am Mira Patel from Vadodara-Gujarat, India. I am 32 years old. I did B.SC-Microbiology 2008 pass out( I studied chemistry, physics and botany for 1 and 2 nd year and for 3 rd year special subject of Microbiology).After that I did my PG diploma 2010 passout from -Central Institute of Plastics Engg.I have 10 year of work experience in same plastics Engg.field in MNC as Manufacturing Team Member. I got admission for 2020 January intake in Saskatchewan polytechnic 1 year PG business management course. But I got 3 refusal.1 and 3 reason was same- " you will not leave Canada after the completion of your studies " and 2 nd reason is about- financial "Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans".
Now I differ the course in same college for SEP 2020 intake with business management and SCM course-2 year course. And want to reapply with offline file.

I also have my CAIPS with
On review of all information including PA's previous employment and educational history, their motivation to pursue studies in Canada at this point does not seem reasonable: study plan submitted is general and does not outline a clear career path for which such an educational program would be of benefit. Considering previous education, employment history,relevance of the proposed course of study and taking into account factors such as travel history, personal establishment and ties to home country, I am not satisfied that the applicant would be bonafied student in Canada and would depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for stay. Application refused.

I am really seeking for your valuable feedback and guidance for my application.
I have following questions

So, can I put SOP again or need to put justification letter. Or I have to submit both?
What point I have to mentioned in justification letter. and in SOP?
From where I can get help for writing SOP and justification letter?

So please guide me for further application, what precaution I need to take for this time application ,that I get my VISA?

Thanks
Mira Patel

Kuruvillamathew

Sep 4, 2020
Hi Team
I am Mira Patel from Vadodara-Gujarat, India. I am 32 years old. I did B.SC-Microbiology 2008 pass out( I studied chemistry, physics and botany for 1 and 2 nd year and for 3 rd year special subject of Microbiology).After that I did my PG diploma 2010 passout from -Central Institute of Plastics Engg.I have 10 year of work experience in same plastics Engg.field in MNC as Manufacturing Team Member. I got admission for 2020 January intake in Saskatchewan polytechnic 1 year PG business management course. But I got 3 refusal.1 and 3 reason was same- " you will not leave Canada after the completion of your studies " and 2 nd reason is about- financial "Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans".
Now I differ the course in same college for SEP 2020 intake with business management and SCM course-2 year course. And want to reapply with offline file.

I also have my CAIPS with
On review of all information including PA's previous employment and educational history, their motivation to pursue studies in Canada at this point does not seem reasonable: study plan submitted is general and does not outline a clear career path for which such an educational program would be of benefit. Considering previous education, employment history,relevance of the proposed course of study and taking into account factors such as travel history, personal establishment and ties to home country, I am not satisfied that the applicant would be bonafied student in Canada and would depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for stay. Application refused.

I am really seeking for your valuable feedback and guidance for my application.
I have following questions

So, can I put SOP again or need to put justification letter. Or I have to submit both?
What point I have to mentioned in justification letter. and in SOP?
From where I can get help for writing SOP and justification letter?

So please guide me for further application, what precaution I need to take for this time application ,that I get my VISA?

Thanks
Mira Patel
Do you get u r AIP?

Varun12

Mar 10, 2020
Please mira submit SOP and address all points based on CAIPS notes, it will definitely help you to get visa..
Try explain briefly all points

Varun12

Mar 10, 2020
SOP + justification letter with briefly explanation of all points this will help you.
I am varun patel .. i have sample justification if you need ..

Kuruvillamathew

Sep 4, 2020
SOP + justification letter with briefly explanation of all points this will help you.
I am varun patel .. i have sample justification if you need ..
Hii varun
pls look on my profile
Passed out : Btech mechanical nov 2014
CGPA :7.7
Work exp:2015 feb to 2020 jan 5 years exp in MNC (submitted all exp documents offer letter, probation letter, confirmation letter, increment letter, salary slip, provident fund details).
SOP - explain in detail about need of this course, also submit a CA evaluation of my fathers asset
Ielts:eek:verall 6.5 not less than 6
Course selected in saskatchewan polytechnic (bussiness management and supply chain management) for January 2021intake

Kindly pls help what is my chances to get approval?

Varun12

Mar 10, 2020
Hii varun
pls look on my profile
Passed out : Btech mechanical nov 2014
CGPA :7.7
Work exp:2015 feb to 2020 jan 5 years exp in MNC (submitted all exp documents offer letter, probation letter, confirmation letter, increment letter, salary slip, provident fund details).
SOP - explain in detail about need of this course, also submit a CA evaluation of my fathers asset
Ielts:eek:verall 6.5 not less than 6
Course selected in saskatchewan polytechnic (bussiness management and supply chain management) for January 2021intake

Kindly pls help what is my chances to get approval?
Hello kuruvillamathew,

please focus on your sop if you're applying for first time because you have btech in mechanical and you took business mngt.. please explainwhy you choose this course..
explain and add document what you did in 5 yrs of gap ..

hope it helped .. yes definitly you will get visa you're profile is strong

Kuruvillamathew

Sep 4, 2020
Hello kuruvillamathew,

please focus on your sop if you're applying for first time because you have btech in mechanical and you took business mngt.. please explainwhy you choose this course..
explain and add document what you did in 5 yrs of gap ..

hope it helped .. yes definitly you will get visa you're profile is strong
Hii varun
This is my sop content pls read it.. I already apply for my visa

name is Bovas Mathew Kuruvilla, completed B.E Mechanical Engineering with 7.7 CGPA. I have always found a deep enthusiasm in exploring the world of machines especially technical movement systems and therefore entered the field of mechanical engineering. After completing my B.E ,I also done a three month course in QA/QC.In 2015,I got an opportunity to work with Kinetic Hyundai Elevators. The MNC provide me a vast experience in horizontal & vertical movement machines like elevators, escalators & travellators.I started my career as a trainee engineer in Kinetic Hyundai Mumbai Region and In 2019, company gave an opportunity to work as a executive engineer in Gujarat Region with an additional charge of an assistant manager. As an assistant manager in my company,one thing that stood out in my work experience was that the business management and supply chain management was an important element in a successful MNC. The continuous growth in infrastructure and business management field has opened up employment opportunities to fill in a variety of roles. So I intended to do the post graduate diploma in Business management and Supply Chain Management from Saskatchewan Polytechnic Canada.
This program provide me with in-depth understanding of the various business management processes and tasks involved in construction as well as management, including the concepts of estimating, cost control, risk management, new technologies, project planning, scheduling, negotiation, labour relations and practical business application of site management. Moreover through the course of Supply chain management I will be able to study advanced supply chain networks used in the modern world, which can help in managing and execution of the project works efficiently and effectively. This program mould me into an industry oriented efficient engineer who is adaptable to the changing commercial and supply needs of the industry with my advanced knowledge gained from the dynamic academic environment of the College .I am confident that the experience and expertise obtained there would help me build better insights into the field of Business Management and Supply chain mangement. The program will provide the skills needed to manager level jobs that will be beneficial to the companies. Therefore I believe that my return to India after my education in Canada would help me follow my deepest passions with utmost potential and thus be a productive and fruitful Mechanical engineer. Through my better education in Canada, I hope to work as a Project Manager in top elevator companies in India such as that offer services to infrastructure firms and are also responsible for the effective management of government funded large scale projects put under their management skills. Moreover, I believe the knowledge gained by studying would also help me to get better knowledge about logistics which is heavily related with today MNC’s . In the past decade the world has shown tremendous growth in successful start-up and new business ventures. Hence I wish to use the knowledge gained from the program to participate in my own business ventures.
I have chosen to Saskatchewan polytechnic study, as I have found the courses in this college will definitely add value to my resume. Here, I can be a part of a diverse background that includes diversified culture integration, diverse teaching methods, encouraging participation for learning and many more.
Canada was my first and last choice for me when I was in a phase to choose a country for higher education because of some straightforward reasons. The education system of Canada is brilliant in all sorts of ways and ranked as best among the whole world. It is also known for its safety and multicultural society that remains a feather in the cap for international students who aspire to study abroad.

Yusuf786

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Hii varun
This is my sop content pls read it.. I already apply for my visa

name is Bovas Mathew Kuruvilla, completed B.E Mechanical Engineering with 7.7 CGPA. I have always found a deep enthusiasm in exploring the world of machines especially technical movement systems and therefore entered the field of mechanical engineering. After completing my B.E ,I also done a three month course in QA/QC.In 2015,I got an opportunity to work with Kinetic Hyundai Elevators. The MNC provide me a vast experience in horizontal & vertical movement machines like elevators, escalators & travellators.I started my career as a trainee engineer in Kinetic Hyundai Mumbai Region and In 2019, company gave an opportunity to work as a executive engineer in Gujarat Region with an additional charge of an assistant manager. As an assistant manager in my company,one thing that stood out in my work experience was that the business management and supply chain management was an important element in a successful MNC. The continuous growth in infrastructure and business management field has opened up employment opportunities to fill in a variety of roles. So I intended to do the post graduate diploma in Business management and Supply Chain Management from Saskatchewan Polytechnic Canada.
This program provide me with in-depth understanding of the various business management processes and tasks involved in construction as well as management, including the concepts of estimating, cost control, risk management, new technologies, project planning, scheduling, negotiation, labour relations and practical business application of site management. Moreover through the course of Supply chain management I will be able to study advanced supply chain networks used in the modern world, which can help in managing and execution of the project works efficiently and effectively. This program mould me into an industry oriented efficient engineer who is adaptable to the changing commercial and supply needs of the industry with my advanced knowledge gained from the dynamic academic environment of the College .I am confident that the experience and expertise obtained there would help me build better insights into the field of Business Management and Supply chain mangement. The program will provide the skills needed to manager level jobs that will be beneficial to the companies. Therefore I believe that my return to India after my education in Canada would help me follow my deepest passions with utmost potential and thus be a productive and fruitful Mechanical engineer. Through my better education in Canada, I hope to work as a Project Manager in top elevator companies in India such as that offer services to infrastructure firms and are also responsible for the effective management of government funded large scale projects put under their management skills. Moreover, I believe the knowledge gained by studying would also help me to get better knowledge about logistics which is heavily related with today MNC’s . In the past decade the world has shown tremendous growth in successful start-up and new business ventures. Hence I wish to use the knowledge gained from the program to participate in my own business ventures.
I have chosen to Saskatchewan polytechnic study, as I have found the courses in this college will definitely add value to my resume. Here, I can be a part of a diverse background that includes diversified culture integration, diverse teaching methods, encouraging participation for learning and many more.
Canada was my first and last choice for me when I was in a phase to choose a country for higher education because of some straightforward reasons. The education system of Canada is brilliant in all sorts of ways and ranked as best among the whole world. It is also known for its safety and multicultural society that remains a feather in the cap for international students who aspire to study abroad.
Hi,
I go through your SOP, appreciate your effort, hope you will get positive reply from VO.
But I'm writing here some tips, for the future students who are applying for study permit but after educational gap.
You wrote well, but if you give more attention to sequence of information, it make great impact.
In first paragraph, you write well but whenever you went for a course, you can make your SOP more fruitful by adding reason to go for that course. Similarly, Now you are planning to study in Canada, you should emphasis more in your current job role and hurdles you are facing here that pushes you further study and that is also in Canada.
Outcomes of the study should clearly divide in two parts, short term goal and long term goal. If your SOP getting more lengthy, good to write in depth only short term goals.
You should also write why you choose saskatoon and why only this institute, why you can't complete program in your own county.

Hope it will help future students to furnish SOP.

Kuruvillamathew

Sep 4, 2020
Hi,
I go through your SOP, appreciate your effort, hope you will get positive reply from VO.
But I'm writing here some tips, for the future students who are applying for study permit but after educational gap.
You wrote well, but if you give more attention to sequence of information, it make great impact.
In first paragraph, you write well but whenever you went for a course, you can make your SOP more fruitful by adding reason to go for that course. Similarly, Now you are planning to study in Canada, you should emphasis more in your current job role and hurdles you are facing here that pushes you further study and that is also in Canada.
Outcomes of the study should clearly divide in two parts, short term goal and long term goal. If your SOP getting more lengthy, good to write in depth only short term goals.
You should also write why you choose saskatoon and why only this institute, why you can't complete program in your own county.

Thanku for u r detailed reply

Kuruvillamathew

Sep 4, 2020
Hi,

Hii yusuf
Can u pls tell what is my visa approval chances?....