+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa refusal

Rahul Gopinathan

Aug 4, 2019
Redact your personal info and upload your rejection letter, so the guys can confirm authenticity- it has been known to happen in the past that consultants send fake or altered rejection letters for a variety of reasons
How did you receive it? By post? - otherwise best get your CAIPS notes to verify what has been done and what hasnt
I have applied for the CAIPS notes , does it take more than a month to receive ?

Rahul Gopinathan

Aug 4, 2019
I finished my 10th grade in 2013 and 12th in 2016 , which means I had a gap of one year, it was because I had an eye infection at the beginning of 12th , was my visa refusal even because of this reason?

monika11

Sep 17, 2018
Hi

Even my visa was rejected on the same grounds. Is there anyone in the forum whose visa got rejected for the same reason stating ... I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay. However, it was reapplied and he/she got through.
If there is anyone please reply, it will be a great help from your end. Thanks

Rohan Dominic

Oct 4, 2019
Hello sir
My name is Rahul Gopinath
I have my 12 grade ( science) and I always wanted to be a Pilot but my dad didn’t liked me being a Pilot he forced me to do bachelors in business Administration and continue with the family business.later even he understood that no use of forcing me so he allowed me to do Pilot training so I applied for Canadian student visa. The visa was not a Student Direct Stream . I have provided enough fund for the studies. Is this because of my degree not related to the course? If yes what can I do in this situation? This was the reason which I received from the visa officers

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status. Can you explain what are all these

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability and I am not satisfied you are a genuine student and that you will depart Canada at the end of your authorized stay.
Hey! Even I'm an Indian and planning to join Select Aviation next year. I haven't started the process yet . I'm a computer engineer graduate .Is there a way we can connect? Maybe fb or insta?