+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa refusal

Rahul Gopinathan

Aug 4, 2019
You will need to submit IELTS even for Non SDs. Since you have done your schooling from open school, VO is not convinced whether you can handle English as a means of communication. Though for SDS IELTS is recommended, but in your case its a MUST
Could you please tell me how much should I score in Ielts for getting the Visa

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
And you got the visa without ielts?
Yes I’m in Canada !
I could help you out since I went through same course .
But I’d suggest you get CAIPS notes which would include Visa Officers notes and comments made with regards to your application.

That way , when you re-apply you can address the issues and hope for an approval.

Reactions: Rahul Gopinathan

Rahul Gopinathan

Aug 4, 2019
Yes I’m in Canada !
I could help you out since I went through same course .
But I’d suggest you get CAIPS notes which would include Visa Officers notes and comments made with regards to your application.

That way , when you re-apply you can address the issues and hope for an approval.
I’ve applied for it, but it’s said it take about 30 to 60 days

Joy68

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
The man who is in the consultancy said that in my case Ielts is not needed, anyway I’m going to do ielts because I’m not willing to take a risk again
If you read the non Sds document checklist form, it says all these are recommended and not a must. However, the logic is if it is recommended, you must send it.

Joy68

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Also since you have done your basic education from open schooling ( basically studying through correspondence) and not from a regular English medium school.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
No they didn’t help me in my sop it was all written by myself, they didn’t forced me to get there accommodation with a car. I was planning to get a local rented room, because it’s much cheaper. What do you say , should I go for the College accommodation and pay the fee to get the receipt in which I can attest to the visa applications will that help ? Or just GIC of 10,000 and first year fees is enough?
No, what I'm saying is that this college and your SoP don't sound real to me. The SoP sounds like something written by an agent/consultant, and you said you are using an agent/consultant.

If your agent has written this for you, you have to consider that he may well have used the exact same language for many other applications.

Anyway, if you're insisting that you did it yourself I'm not going to argue with you. My advice remains the same - get your GCMS notes before you apply again.

Joy68

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
No, what I'm saying is that this college and your SoP don't sound real to me. The SoP sounds like something written by an agent/consultant, and you said you are using an agent/consultant.

If your agent has written this for you, you have to consider that he may well have used the exact same language for many other applications.

Anyway, if you're insisting that you did it yourself I'm not going to argue with you. My advice remains the same - get your GCMS notes before you apply again.
I completely concur with what has been said above. I would also recommend you to change the consultant.

Rahul Gopinathan

Aug 4, 2019

Is there any possible way , where I can get an expert who can provide a strong statement of purpose , if I write it. Then I don’t think it would work

Psylecta

Apr 9, 2019
Redact your personal info and upload your rejection letter, so the guys can confirm authenticity- it has been known to happen in the past that consultants send fake or altered rejection letters for a variety of reasons

Rahul Gopinathan

Aug 4, 2019
Redact your personal info and upload your rejection letter, so the guys can confirm authenticity- it has been known to happen in the past that consultants send fake or altered rejection letters for a variety of reasons
I’m not able to upload a pdf file ( refusal letter