+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa refusal.

Raxy

Mar 6, 2018
Hi everyone, I applied for student visa about 3 weeks ago and I just received my passport with a rejection letter stating that the VO is not satisfied that I will leave Canada after my study on the basis of
  1. Purpose of my visit.
  2. Employment status.
  3. Immigration status.
There might be a few reasons in my personal opinion for why it was rejected, which include me attaching my brother's and father's statements. Initially I was just going to use my brother's statement, but an agent said that I should attach my father's as well (he didn't have enough funds). I am just a student living in Saudi Arabia and I obviously have no job so I don't really get the objection on employment status. I am originally from Pakistan which might be the reason for objection on immigration status. Although I have no idea why there's an objection on the purpose of my visit.

I have read around forums people suggesting to order CAIPS for better re-application, I am bot sure it will help me much or what not, I do have a deadline which quite close (19th march), and the next session for my school starts in September. Please help me out with this.

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
Hello. I also got refusal same like u .i was applying from dubai. Same reasons as urs. My husband was sponsoring me. I am house wife in UAE visa.

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
Hi everyone, I applied for student visa about 3 weeks ago and I just received my passport with a rejection letter stating that the VO is not satisfied that I will leave Canada after my study on the basis of
  1. Purpose of my visit.
  2. Employment status.
  3. Immigration status.
There might be a few reasons in my personal opinion for why it was rejected, which include me attaching my brother's and father's statements. Initially I was just going to use my brother's statement, but an agent said that I should attach my father's as well (he didn't have enough funds). I am just a student living in Saudi Arabia and I obviously have no job so I don't really get the objection on employment status. I am originally from Pakistan which might be the reason for objection on immigration status. Although I have no idea why there's an objection on the purpose of my visit.

I have read around forums people suggesting to order CAIPS for better re-application, I am bot sure it will help me much or what not, I do have a deadline which quite close (19th march), and the next session for my school starts in September. Please help me out with this.
Don’t rush. Defer to September. If possible go back to Pakistan and collect assets documents and property documents if you have any. Else take a loan and create a fixed deposit in your name. Write a strong SOP stating what you’ve been doing currently. If you’re unemployed then give a valid reason that could convince the VO about your purpose of visit. Contact IDP Khobar or Jeddah ( whichever is closer) and ask them to help in documentation. Hope you get a visa.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
  1. Purpose of my visit.
  2. Employment status.
  3. Immigration status.

1. Employment status.
  2. Immigration status.

You need to provide exit re-entry copy , iqama translated copy .
Did you do that ?

Talking about employment status , you need to mention your plans related to field of employment .
Mention what the course that you're gonna take could help in finding a job .
Having a job offer from a local company helps ALOT .

These reasons might not be the exact ones , so get CAIPS notes to see the VO comments .

I could help you out only if I found out the exact reasons for refusal .
So please get a CAIPS report .

Reactions: mak12345