App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Hello, i applied online for visa on 11 june and and had my biometrics done on 17 june. Today i got a notification in my account and i saw that my visa request was denied due to the following:

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of
residence.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.
Now some background:
i did submit a SOP but i did not submit any of my educational certificate because the online document checklist did not mention any. I also have taken IELTS with an overall band score 7.5 but again i did not upload the TRP as it was not asked. Lastly my Father has passed away and my Brother is my sponsor any advice and help would be greatly appreciated

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Maybe clarify your current qualification, any work experience, your planned course and how that will improve your prospects on return to home country. Difficult for anyone to comment here without any background.

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Maybe clarify your current qualification, any work experience, your planned course and how that will improve your prospects on return to home country. Difficult for anyone to comment here without any background.
i am currently studying bachelor in mechanical engineering and i have studied for about 4 semester and got accepted an University of new brunswick as a transfer student. i dont have any work experience any idea what can i do?