+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Processing Time at CHC Delhi: PMM Seniors, plz guide

natty

Jul 4, 2012
Hi All Seniors,

Can you please guide me as to how much time does it take for student visa processing at CHC Delhi, as I had read in other threads that the files of 3rd July and 4th July for Chennai and Banglore had been processed and they have received their visa. I had applied on 27th of June at VFS Delhi. Why there is a difference between CHCs?

Natty

aarbee25

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
every visa is processing at chc delhi...in my case my file was sent to delhi from Bangalore on the day itself of application..one of my frnd applied on 25 th June at Bangalore but her status is still under processing..dnt panic..it will take normally 15 days ..so nothing to worry.... just track your passport on their site for the status

shabreen

Mar 12, 2012
Hey arbee my visa also was applied on 25 but no response I don't know y are they delaying the time

natty

Jul 4, 2012
shabreen said:
Hey arbee my visa also was applied on 25 but no response I don't know y are they delaying the time
Hey Shabreen,

Any update? I too had applied on the 27th June. Dunno how long will they take to process the file. Hope by this week end we get some news ???

shabreen

Mar 12, 2012
Wish u all the best dear pray for all of us waiting for the visa, hopefully this weekend shd be an end to our long wait

worldmariner

Nov 26, 2011
canada
Visa Office......
DELHI
App. Filed.......
26JULY2012
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
27JUNE2012
VISA ISSUED...
3AUG2012
LANDED..........
28AUG2012
Hey Shabreen and natty

be cool, all the best wishes for you guys you will get ur visa stamped ..... :D

sandeep

superseic

Jul 10, 2012
natty said:
Hi All Seniors,

Can you please guide me as to how much time does it take for student visa processing at CHC Delhi, as I had read in other threads that the files of 3rd July and 4th July for Chennai and Banglore had been processed and they have received their visa. I had applied on 27th of June at VFS Delhi. Why there is a difference between CHCs?

Natty
about 10 working days.

natty

Jul 4, 2012
worldmariner said:
Hey Shabreen and natty

be cool, all the best wishes for you guys you will get ur visa stamped ..... :D

sandeep
Is it a good idea to mail the CHC since I have already completed 15 working days. pls advice.

worldmariner

Nov 26, 2011
canada
Visa Office......
DELHI
App. Filed.......
26JULY2012
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
27JUNE2012
VISA ISSUED...
3AUG2012
LANDED..........
28AUG2012
hi shabreen
share ur profile, if you had any work experiences or not etc, then we can help with some info

all the best
sandeep

natty

Jul 4, 2012
shabreen said:
Natty any response , plz update , will update if any info from my side.
ya
No luck so far. Keeping my fingers crossed. All the best . Do u have an clue at to what time they normally update the status on their website