+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445


Discussion in 'Visa Offices in South America' started by jbb_25, Apr 4, 2016.

  1. Hello everybody, I'm a visitor here and now I've decided that I am going to apply for a college, I would like to know if I can apply for the student visa inside canada (I am from Brazil) and also, what do I need to apply?
    How much does it cost?
    and when I start my college, even being part time, I will receive my 20h work permit? What would be a full time college? Because I still have to work, so I can stay all day long studying...

    Please, help me.

    Thanks a lot.
  2. Your application will have to be sent to the visa office outside of Canada responsible for your home country. It cannot be processed within Canada. Details information on how to apply can be found here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/student.asp

    You can only work off campus if you are a full time student. If you are only a part time student, you are prohibited from working off campus.

Share This Page