+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Online Application Non SDS from Philippines

MsCutler

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
1 more question ismailel. In my first application one of my refusal reason is current employment situation which I answered the employment status as unemployed which I thought it is not necessary. But the truth is I am workin on my own business and family business. How can explain it in my SOP and is it okay to indicate in my re application?
Hi. My 2cents on this: Declaring your business and family business may help address the employment status concern and also is a form of tie to homecountry particularly if it has relevance to your chosen program however VO may wonder why you were unable to include this in your previous application form (activity/employment for the last 10years portion). If you decide to include above perhaps you may attach an explanation letter why you were not able to include your business info before.

For me - I included my business in my past 10 years employment/activity and included a short letter--that while Im away someone will be overseeing my business. I also submitted my business docs (dti,cert of reg.) as proof.

Reactions: ErikaLouise

azazulhaq

Jun 19, 2019
Applied for study permit on Sep 28, biometrics done on Oct 02. Medical not requested.
Yesterday i got a correspondence letter.
Is that happened to anyone getting correspondence letter without medical?

Nickson1985

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
vfs manila
Hi. My 2cents on this: Declaring your business and family business may help address the employment status concern and also is a form of tie to homecountry particularly if it has relevance to your chosen program however VO may wonder why you were unable to include this in your previous application form (activity/employment for the last 10years portion). If you decide to include above perhaps you may attach an explanation letter why you were not able to include your business info before.

For me - I included my business in my past 10 years employment/activity and included a short letter--that while Im away someone will be overseeing my business. I also submitted my business docs (dti,cert of reg.) as proof.
In making my SOP. I made it 3 pages is that okay for VO who could able to read it as possible cause I just stated what to be necessary

elycremoto

Feb 1, 2019
SP + spouse OWP

May 13, 2019 lodged application for september intake
May 14, 2019 received biometics request
May 20, 2019 received medical request
May 27, 2019 medical exam
May 28, 2019 biometrics enrollment
June 6, 2019 medical exam fail -retake after 3 mos.
June 9, 2019 Defered intake to january 2020
Aug 27, 2019 medical exam retake
Sept 5, 2019 medical exam passed
Oct. 8, 2019(1240pm) received correspondence letter
Oct. 8, 2019(1:15pm) received ppr
Oct. 10 2019 SP visa + spouse OWP visa approved

MsCutler

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
In making my SOP. I made it 3 pages is that okay for VO who could able to read it as possible cause I just stated what to be necessary
The more concise/straight to the point the better. Whats important is being able to address the refusal points :)

Nickson1985

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
vfs manila
I

I have stated in my SOP.

Reactions: MsCutler

frannie29

Oct 5, 2019
Sep 4 submitted
Sep 5 request for biometric and medical
Sep 11 done both
Sep 11 biometric updated
Sep 19 medical passed
Oct 3 review eligibility
since then no correspondence until this date. How about you?
hi kuya ask ko lang po if magrequest ng nbi clearance for what purpose po nilgay niyo is it for visa canada?