Student Visa Online Application Non SDS from Philippines

Nickson1985

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
vfs manila
In the client information. Merge all the documents to go under client information into one pdf file and upload it there.
hi thanks for the response. Its my 2nd attempt. My classes start on jan 2020. Do I have the chance to make it through?

ismailel

Star Member
Dec 29, 2018
Agadir, Morocco
hi thanks for the response. Its my 2nd attempt. My classes start on jan 2020. Do I have the chance to make it through?
Of course! There's plenty of time ahead. You must have already done the medical exam and everything (biometrics etc), which usually takes time. If you're not applying under SDS then you have more than 6 weeks which is the normal processing time for Philippines.
Just make sure you address the reasons stated in your refusal letter. Best of luck!

Nickson1985

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
vfs manila
Of course! There's plenty of time ahead. You must have already done the medical exam and everything (biometrics etc), which usually takes time. If you're not applying under SDS then you have more than 6 weeks which is the normal processing time for Philippines.
Just make sure you address the reasons stated in your refusal letter. Best of luck!
Thanks

Reactions: ismailel

Nickson1985

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
vfs manila
hi one more question. If would submit again how they able to update my medical and biometrics earlier?

riezelsept18

Oct 27, 2019
Hi. I just want to share my experience. I previously applied for the fall term 2019 but was unfortunately refused. I am now applying for the winter 2020 term. I submitted my dox again last oct 22 to vfs manila office. Last oct 25, they emailed me that my application was on process. Medical and bio were done last july. In my new application, i just attached the bio confirmation and medical result. By the way, i applied non sds.

riezelsept18

Oct 27, 2019
I was refused pls help me to re apply again
these reasons:
Purpose of visit
limited employment prospects in my country
current employment situation
personal assets and financial status

The first three were also the reasons of my refusal. And the last one is family ties to the philippines. I'm married already and in my application last fall 2019, i did apply with my husband. That's why, in my new application, i did not include my husband.

Reactions: ErikaLouise

Nickson1985

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
vfs manila
Hi. I just want to share my experience. I previously applied for the fall term 2019 but was unfortunately refused. I am now applying for the winter 2020 term. I submitted my dox again last oct 22 to vfs manila office. Last oct 25, they emailed me that my application was on process. Medical and bio were done last july. In my new application, i just attached the bio confirmation and medical result. By the way, i applied non sds.
pag nag reapply po ulit need bang isama na lahat ng result from medical noon