+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Online Application Non SDS from Philippines

frannie29

Oct 5, 2019
Same tayo. Nagpamedical ako last October 15 and sabi dun sa NHSI 2-3 days bago malaman ang results and masubmit sa IRCC Office. I emailed the clinic for my results, normal naman lahat and sabi nila if there's something wrong cocontakin nila ako which hindi naman ginawa so thank God!
hi did you do online application as well?

Shang Dela Cerna

Star Member
Jun 30, 2019
Hello guys!

I wanted to track my application, so I linked it to my GCKey account (my agent was actually the one who made the account and linked the application) last October 23 and I was notified via email. When I signed in to my account, I checked under "View the applications you submitted", now this is the part where I got confused:

1. Application Type: Online Application; Why did it say online application when it was actually paper-based and I gave it to the VFS?
2. Date Submitted: October 23, 2019; I submitted my application on October 16, I received both email and SMS stating that my application has been dispatched to the IRCC Office and is under process already on that same day.
3. Action: Check full application status; When I clicked on this, I saw "Applicant Information" and it says on the Date Received: October 16, 2019. Now I'm confused between the date submitted and date received.

I'm also wondering, how long until they can make a decision on Medical Results since I did my upfront medical a day before I submitted my application. Thanks a lot in advance. :)