+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa May 2019

Debrahbabs

Jun 20, 2019
Dear brothers and sisters, today I finally got updated email and study permit has been approved !!

I applied on line (non-SDS) 15th May from Canada.
Medical passed on 17th May.
Study permit approved on 19th June at 13:14.

Thank you all here for providing information and accompanying during the rough waiting days. It's not easy. Hope everyone get approved soon!!!
Congratulations to you. Unfortunately I got my refusal the same date you got an approval.
Is this your first time applying? I applied online from NGN and would appreciate an advise on when and how to reapply?

Cookiemonster1

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Congratulations to you. Unfortunately I got my refusal the same date you got an approval.
Is this your first time applying? I applied online from NGN and would appreciate an advise on when and how to reapply?
I got refused too man. What were your reasons??
Are you planning to apply again? How had u applied previously?

Melanie.dp

May 8, 2019
Thank you! This is the first time I applied but with the help of an agent. I think you can also find an agent who has more experience to guide you. Good luck!

Thommy49

Jun 21, 2019
Hello guys!

So I applied for my student visa to Canada via the paper route on the 21st of May 2019 and I just got a correspondence letter today 21st of June 2019( exactly 1month). I’m getting really scared because I was told it’s better to get called for medicals before they send the biometrics correspondence letter.
I applied from Nigeria and it seems my application is being handled in Nairobi. I applied for a second degree course in the university of Manitoba and my dad is my sponsor. Please do I have anything important to be worried about???

kv97

May 18, 2019
H
Hello guys!

So I applied for my student visa to Canada via the paper route on the 21st of May 2019 and I just got a correspondence letter today 21st of June 2019( exactly 1month). I’m getting really scared because I was told it’s better to get called for medicals before they send the biometrics correspondence letter.
I applied from Nigeria and it seems my application is being handled in Nairobi. I applied for a second degree course in the university of Manitoba and my dad is my sponsor. Please do I have anything important to be worried about???
Hey dont worry about the correspondence letter, i applied from qatar and got my correspondence letter a day before they requested for medical. So hold on tight, hopefully its a positive update soon.

Thommy49

Jun 21, 2019
H

Hey dont worry about the correspondence letter, i applied from qatar and got my correspondence letter a day before they requested for medical. So hold on tight, hopefully its a positive update soon.
Thank you very much, you have no idea how much hope this has give me❤

Debrahbabs

Jun 20, 2019
I got refused too man. What were your reasons??
Are you planning to apply again? How had u applied previously?
I applied online. And i want to reapply immediately so I can still meet up for resumption in Sept. I really need a guide and advise before I reapply.

These are the reasons stated on my letter:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Jessevly

May 11, 2019
I applied online. And i want to reapply immediately so I can still meet up for resumption in Sept. I really need a guide and advise before I reapply.

These are the reasons stated on my letter:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
Give up this year dear so u have enough time to work on those, especially the employment and financial status.

Clinton 3

Jun 19, 2019
H

Hey I did biometrics on the 25march the requested for my mrdicals on the 30 April and I did it on the 17may and I got my medical passed on the 28th may I also go my correspondence letter same day am still waiting for there reply since then nothing from them am worried that it might have stayed so long

stressedz

Star Member
Jan 12, 2019
i applied on 19 march (paper) from Bangladesh for may intake then deferred for september.94 days gone still no response from vo. I am really worried and under lots of stress.