+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa June 2019 (PH)

roks

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
QUESTION:

Can I use the show money after the releasing of the Visa? May friend asked me because she just borrowed it from a friend..

Thanks for the info..

indiagirl

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
June 19th non-SDS regular online. What about you?
I applied June 20th, non SDS and online from India. What country did you apply from and when did you hear your final decision if they started your review on July 10th? Asking because we have similar timelines. Thanks

indiagirl

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
No you are not... The actual processing time will be calculated after 5th July when you gave biometric... Not many days yet.. Stay positive and pray.
Is it true that the processing time is calculated from the day you've given your biometrics? For example I submitted my online application on June 20th, but I gave my biometrics on June 25th. So this means I should consider June 25th as the start time of my processing?

indiagirl

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
with in 10 15 working days only..wait once everything is updated the processing takes very less time..i to was worrying about mine but soon as i get my biometrics update letter things began to speed up...next day medical cleared and with in two days i received my passport request
This is positive to know...can you share your timeline please?
I applied online from India, non SDS.
Upfront medical. Application submitted on June 20th and biometric enrollment on June 25th. Just on July 24th, I saw that biometrics and medicals were updated in my account. I feel like I might be close to receiving news but would appreciate knowing your timeline as well

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
I applied June 20th, non SDS and online from India. What country did you apply from and when did you hear your final decision if they started your review on July 10th? Asking because we have similar timelines. Thanks
Hi! I got approval on 22nd July and passport counterfoil done. I am waiting for VFS Dubai to inform me when to pick up my passport :)

gwentysomething

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
QUESTION:

Can I use the show money after the releasing of the Visa? May friend asked me because she just borrowed it from a friend..

Thanks for the info..
Hello Roks! Might be safer if you return their money after passing the immigration officers instread. I heard that they'd still ask for proof of funds kasi. :)

Reactions: lopi14

Klash7

Sep 16, 2018
Applied on june 19.
Gave bio metrics on june 25.
Got student acknowledgement letter twice.
First one on july 4th and second on july 17th stating that my application is in process.
Biometrics updated on portal on july 22nd stating its completed.

No other updates yet from then.

Its been 36 days since i applied visa.

When can i expect my final decision ?

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
Applied on june 19.
Gave bio metrics on june 25.
Got student acknowledgement letter twice.
First one on july 4th and second on july 17th stating that my application is in process.
Biometrics updated on portal on july 22nd stating its completed.

No other updates yet from then.

Its been 36 days since i applied visa.

When can i expect my final decision ?
sds or general?