+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa info required

Nikhil1004

Aug 2, 2019
Hello guyz,
i am Nikhil, I have secured admission at saskyachewan Polytech college Regina campus for an Office Administration Certificate program of one year and my visa application got rejected stating:
“I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.”
Need your help and suggestion to deal with above rejection and to re-apply for positive action.
you may also reach me on niks.ambure@yahoo.com.

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
My question is why would you spend so much money to study Office Admin Certificate? Who recommended you this program?
Thank you,