+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa got rejected

Malhar6708

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Hello i had applied for student visa from India and received the letter from the officer reviewing my application that my student visa has been rejected for the following reasons:

1) He thinks i might not leave canada after my studies.
2) Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language ability, financial ability and/or your future prospects and plans.

Now i understand the first reason but i am a bit unclear about the second.
I have done graduation in BBA and got admission in Algoma university Brampton for post graduate certificate in business( i think it is relevant to my past studies)

My grade in BBA was 7 cgpa which i think is decent and in IELTS i got 7.5 overall. In terms of finance i had paid full one year fees and GIC, so why are these given as reasons?

The only problem i see here is missing mark sheets which according to me i have submitted all documents(10th,12th and college degree and mark sheets) or it could be the gap after my BBA(graduated in 2017) but it is not mentioned in the reasons.

My agent is saying to apply again but i am unsure whether to apply or not, do i have enough time to apply again(my classes start on 4th September, 2019).

Kindly help
Whats your selected course...?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
please advice.if caips notes have been fully satisfied in strong sop.then vo will not find any other drawbacks of refusal.please help to comment
Its not like that, CAIPS now called GCMS, has the details of the reason and based on what all facts the officer refused the application, so when you know the reason and if you are good to satisfy the officer that those reasons are rectified you have better chances of getting approved