File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi I am Tanin ..my visit visa is deactivated due to misunderstanding.... Canada embassy informed me that I showed Canada embassy a fake financial status ... that's why they deactivate my visit visa....but can you please tell me that how can I reactivate my visa ? please reply me immediately,,
Sciencerly yours
Tanin
You need to apply for a new study permit. So you need to submit a brand new application.

As said above, it is important to understand if you were given a five year misrepresentation ban. If you were, then you cannot reapply.

taninrahman

Mar 16, 2024
Yes I got a embassy messeg ...they said me that if I not sent them genuion documents they will cancel my visa or banned me for 5 years....Which document I should sent them ....and is it surely possible that if I resend the document they will reactivate my visa ???Are you know anyone who have this same problem and also solved ...Please reply....

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes I got a embassy messeg ...they said me that if I not sent them genuion documents they will cancel my visa or banned me for 5 years....Which document I should sent them ....and is it surely possible that if I resend the document they will reactivate my visa ???Are you know anyone who have this same problem and also solved ...Please reply....
So you received Procedural Fairness Letter. You respond by sending a letter from the bank and the bank states that all documents are genuine. Also included updated bank statements. This is not about reactivating your visa at this time. It is about not getting a 5 year ban. That is the first step. Get a Canadian immigration lawyer if you don’t want to do this yourself as this is a serious offense. Assume this is an African bank because IRCC knows which banks are not regulated and operating within government laws.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Is Canada immigration lawyer can reactivate my visit visa ???
An immigration lawyer cannot get it reissued but can help with submitting the correct letter and documentation. This is not about reactivating a visa if you got a PFL. It is about proving you didn’t submit fake documents so you don’t get a 5 year ban. Your focus is not getting a ban.

taninrahman

Mar 16, 2024
Sir I understand that..I submitted genuion documents.....butt sir I tell you my history... I got 10 year visit visa ...in 2023 , December I got this visa and my flight was 2024 , February....in 2024 February before my flight they deactivate my visa in just 3 month.....why would they will do it ....they should give me some time to fly ....

taninrahman

Mar 16, 2024
Is someone have this same problem and can reactivate this visa ... because my flight date was also fixed and before fly they deactivate....so can you please tell me that you ever know any person who have this same problem and also reactivate.... please reply urgently ......
Sciencerly yours
Tanin

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Is someone have this same problem and can reactivate this visa ... because my flight date was also fixed and before fly they deactivate....so can you please tell me that you ever know any person who have this same problem and also reactivate.... please reply urgently ......
Sciencerly yours
Tanin
Your TRV has been cancelled. You cannot have it reissued until you respond to the PFL with letters of authenticity from the bank and new bank statements. Assume you are from an African country because the forum gets many posts from people on fraudulent bank documents. IRCC knows what banks produce fraudulent documents or are not following country regulations. So three things can happen A) you get a 5 year ban, b) you don’t get a ban but TRV is still cancelled or c) your ban is overturned and you get TRV.