+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa got deactivated

ananthu2255

Jan 11, 2021
Hi I am Ananthu Vijayan. My student visa valid from 2019 January to 2023 January was deactivated. While return back to Canada the airline officials scanned my passport and they said my visa was deactivated and I have to reactivate it please give me a solution if anyone know how to solve this problem. I tried to call the Immigration department and sended them webform and also mailed them but no response. Please help me

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi I am Ananthu Vijayan. My student visa valid from 2019 January to 2023 January was deactivated. While return back to Canada the airline officials scanned my passport and they said my visa was deactivated and I have to reactivate it please give me a solution if anyone know how to solve this problem. I tried to call the Immigration department and sended them webform and also mailed them but no response. Please help me
You need to apply for a new study permit.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Can you provide me your personal email address then i will send the details about my history
Sorry, I only share my contact information with people I know personally.

You can post this information on the forum. Or if you are looking for private advice, then you would probably be best off hiring a lawyer to help you.

ananthu2255

Jan 11, 2021
Sorry, I only share my contact information with people I know personally.

You can post this information on the forum. Or if you are looking for private advice, then you would probably be best off hiring a lawyer to help you.
Ok i will share here.....I was returned from Canada for a emergency in my homecountry(Indian) on January 2020 but after that the paramedic was happed and also I had met with an accident(due to the accident I cant able take the class) after that there is a lockdown placed here in India and all International flights were canceled.. after a long waiting for the International flights they slightly opened and I tried to return back to Canada 2 tymes but First was on September (Delhi-London(UK)-Toronto) lauded in Uk for the connection flight (AirCanada) in London they scanned my visa by airline officials and said my Visa was deactivated and I want to reactivate that . They just offloaded me back to India and I tried one more time on Dec 2020 (Delhi-Toronto/Air Canada) but same happened in Delhi and same issue said. Do you know what is the reason and how can I solve that?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Ok i will share here.....I was returned from Canada for a emergency in my homecountry(Indian) on January 2020 but after that the paramedic was happed and also I had met with an accident(due to the accident I cant able take the class) after that there is a lockdown placed here in India and all International flights were canceled.. after a long waiting for the International flights they slightly opened and I tried to return back to Canada 2 tymes but First was on September (Delhi-London(UK)-Toronto) lauded in Uk for the connection flight (AirCanada) in London they scanned my visa by airline officials and said my Visa was deactivated and I want to reactivate that . They just offloaded me back to India and I tried one more time on Dec 2020 (Delhi-Toronto/Air Canada) but same happened in Delhi and same issue said. Do you know what is the reason and how can I solve that?
Your study permit was automatically canceled because you stopped attending school.

You need to apply for a new study visa. You must wait until your new study visa is approved before you try traveling to Canada again.

chingkaykik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Hi..my study visa was deactivated due to the reason of deferral of intake. My intake was supposed to be September 2020, and moved to Sept 2021, which is a year difference from the original intake. I contacted IRCC through the webform, and their reply was I should reach them closer to September because they might issue a new visa, Also, they told me there’s no need to reapply for a new visa. The question I got now is when is the best time to notify them? How many months before should I notify them and how many months is the process of the issuance.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi..my study visa was deactivated due to the reason of deferral of intake. My intake was supposed to be September 2020, and moved to Sept 2021, which is a year difference from the original intake. I contacted IRCC through the webform, and their reply was I should reach them closer to September because they might issue a new visa, Also, they told me there’s no need to reapply for a new visa. The question I got now is when is the best time to notify them? How many months before should I notify them and how many months is the process of the issuance.
Atleast 3 months in advance.
The issuance process can take anywhere between a day to a month.

chingkaykik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Yep. I sent them the e-mail communications I had with the school when I asked to be deferred. Also, I attched the new LOA ..thank u again.

taninrahman

Mar 16, 2024
Hi I am Tanin ..my visit visa is deactivated due to misunderstanding.... Canada embassy informed me that I showed Canada embassy a fake financial status ... that's why they deactivate my visit visa....but can you please tell me that how can I reactivate my visa ? please reply me immediately,,
Sciencerly yours
Tanin

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi I am Tanin ..my visit visa is deactivated due to misunderstanding.... Canada embassy informed me that I showed Canada embassy a fake financial status ... that's why they deactivate my visit visa....but can you please tell me that how can I reactivate my visa ? please reply me immediately,,
Sciencerly yours
Tanin
Did you get PFL and a possible ban for 5 years if you used fake documents? If not, You reapply with genuine documents.