+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa from India and spouse visa process from Dubai

jaydeepkr

May 12, 2022
Kindly advice,
My wife got LOA from CBU and she is applying for student and spouse visa from India. But i am here in Dubai, I can only reach India by August. So can i do my medical and biometrics in Dubai and later expecting PPR in India so we can travel together.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Kindly advice,
My wife got LOA from CBU and she is applying for student and spouse visa from India. But i am here in Dubai, I can only reach India by August. So can i do my medical and biometrics in Dubai and later expecting PPR in India so we can travel together.
Yes.

Reactions: jaydeepkr

jaydeepkr

May 12, 2022
Thank you for the reply Naturgrl : as a conclusion; So i can apply spouse visa with present address as India instead of UAE , and biometrics and medical can be taken anywhere irrespective of the location from where we apply and plan to travel

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for the reply Naturgrl : as a conclusion; So i can apply spouse visa with present address as India instead of UAE , and biometrics and medical can be taken anywhere irrespective of the location from where we apply and plan to travel
But you don’t live in India?

jaydeepkr

May 12, 2022
But you don’t live in India?
Yes am an Indian, currently working in Dubai. i can come back only by august, It will be great if it possible to do medical and biometrics from Dubai, before coming to India, so we can travel together

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes am an Indian, currently working in Dubai. i can come back only by august, It will be great if it possible to do medical and biometrics from Dubai, before coming to India, so we can travel together
You can do biometrics and medical wherever you want. Your address is not in India.

Ulfat Ali

Aug 17, 2022
@Naturgrl
@Me_A
@jaydeepkr

Dear All,

Could you please advise me on my issue? I submitted my Student visa application with my spouse and child from Dubai last week, and our biometrics have been updated. I'm not sure if the medical is required; will I receive a letter similar to the biometrics, or need I carry it out on my own?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Regards,
Ulfat