+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa for Sep intake

aisha_khan

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
Hi, don’t worry I think you will hear something soon from the visa office and definately it will be positive don’t worry. I got this approval in the morning today on 27th June 2018. I was trying to attach a screenshot but I don’t know how to do it lol. But I am writing what my CIC account says. here it is-
Review of eligibility- Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results- You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents- we do not need additional documents.We will send you a message if this changes. Biometrics- we do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check- not applicable.
Final decision- Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
hey thanks for d detailed reply..... did u get any email update as well or not?

Reactions: Rai9958

Gopimanohar

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Hi, don’t worry I think you will hear something soon from the visa office and definately it will be positive don’t worry. I got this approval in the morning today on 27th June 2018. I was trying to attach a screenshot but I don’t know how to do it lol. But I am writing what my CIC account says. here it is-
Review of eligibility- Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results- You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents- we do not need additional documents.We will send you a message if this changes. Biometrics- we do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check- not applicable.
Final decision- Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

when did u applied and ur profile and vfs????

gurjit bal

Oct 28, 2016
my file submiited in chandigarh embassy on 7th may for september intake but right now the status appear 'your file being procced' . how much more time it will take more .. im so worry about why it is delayng so .. anybody here give me some information..

palvishal37

Jun 25, 2018
Yes, If your profile is linked online on gckey account, you can check status there, also you get approval email. I had surname issue , so I was unable to link my account online. Had no other option but to wait for passport.
did you receive any mail regarding visa decision. I'm also facing issue in linking my file on gc key. Havent received any acknowledgement mail also.. any leads will be helpful

sherlyn123

May 3, 2018
Anyone applied on 4th of June from mumbai vfs? File forwarded to delhi. And has received any updates or passed medicals. SPP category

kp24

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
If we pay 1 semester fees and for second semester we apply loan..does it make our case weak?
Will pay GIC $10200...9 lakh fd on my wife name...2 house IT returns...applying under non spp...is that enough? Plz guide
Thanks

jobin.singh12

Jun 26, 2018
I have paid gic and 1 year fees at conestoga for September
Applied file under non sds Because got 5.5 band in one module
I have done 12th this year
What is chances of visa and how many days would it take

kp24

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
I have paid gic and 1 year fees at conestoga for September
Applied file under non sds Because got 5.5 band in one module
I have done 12th this year
What is chances of visa and how many days would it take
Have shown any other funds like property,It returnds etc as u have applied under non spp