+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa for Sep intake

Rai9958

Jun 13, 2018
Congratulations brother good to hear that which embassy and wen ur medical got updated share ur full info
Thank you so much my bro.Bro I applied on 29th May in Delhi embassy. Non spp Ielts 7.5, 10th CBSE 84%, 12th CBSE commerce 82%, applied to college of the Rockies for the BBA programme. I applied through an agent bro. Today i checked my account and it said application approved. My medical was approved on 19th june bro and acknowlegdement letter came on 13th June.

jagdish sharma

Star Member
Jun 19, 2018
Thank you so much my bro.Bro I applied on 29th May in Delhi embassy. Non spp Ielts 7.5, 10th CBSE 84%, 12th CBSE commerce 82%, applied to college of the Rockies for the BBA programme. I applied through an agent bro. Today i checked my account and it said application approved. My medical was approved on 19th june bro and acknowlegdement letter came on 13th June.
can any one show me let me know about acknowledge letter or how its look like what written over it??

Reactions: Rai9958

kp24

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
bro applied on 29th May in Delhi embassy. Non spp Ielts 7.5, 10th CBSE 84%, 12th CBSE commerce 82%, applied to college of the Rockies for the BBA programme. I applied throught an agent bro. Today i checked my account and it said application approved.
You applied non spp...can u pls share your profile???how much fund you required in non spp...can we pay 1semester fees in college as i have 1 year course??
Pls reply and guide me

AD DD

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
I applied in University category without paying 1 yr fees and GIC. Will that be a problem ? Als after generation of the file number I have paid the 1 year fees. How should I report this to the Visa officer ? Or is there no need to do so
Anybody applied in the University category without paying fees and GIC ?

Last edited:

Rai9958

Jun 13, 2018
You applied non spp...can u pls share your profile???how much fund you required in non spp...can we pay 1semester fees in college as i have 1 year course??
Pls reply and guide me
Yeah bro I applied on 29th May and I only showed 4 lakhs in my account and yes bro I payed only 1 semester fees. I am not sure whether you should do that now bro because now SDS has arrived and rules are changed. I think 1 year fees is neccessary now. Properly research bro and then do something. All the best bro.

jagdish sharma

Star Member
Jun 19, 2018
can
Hey there, which course you've applied for? Mine is computer networking in same college as yours and I got my visa already.
can u share ur profile brother please i applied on 8th may still only medical passed and eligibility reviewing started

aisha_khan

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
hey guys, I applied on 29th May and my application got approved today. So happy and reliefed
hey hi..... i dint received yet... same dates as yours... just checked cic... still under review... did u get any email regarding dis update.. what time did u got dis approval.... can u send me a screenshot of ur application status steps....

Last edited:

Rai9958

Jun 13, 2018
hey hi..... i dint received yet... same dates as yours... just checked cic... still under review... did u get any email regarding dis update.. what time did u got dis approval.... can u send me a screenshot of ur application status steps....
Hi, don’t worry I think you will hear something soon from the visa office and definately it will be positive don’t worry. I got this approval in the morning today on 27th June 2018. I was trying to attach a screenshot but I don’t know how to do it lol. But I am writing what my CIC account says. here it is-
Review of eligibility- Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results- You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents- we do not need additional documents.We will send you a message if this changes. Biometrics- we do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check- not applicable.
Final decision- Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.