+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa denied

jvfll

Jul 31, 2015
scylla said:
Again, you cannot be out of school for more than 90 days. So it's possible you may have to complete a few months of studies with your first school to make sure there is less than a 90 day gap between when you quit your first school and when start your second school.
last june was supposed to be first day of classes but i did not enrolled anymore because i have been accepted last May at a school in canada. my only problem is how to satisfy the immigration officer that i will leave their country after studying and my purpose of visit is to study because it was the reason written in the letter why they denied me. so im thinking if a letter alone would satisfy them?

jvfll

Jul 31, 2015
Chenilynpekarta said:
Hi,

Did you apply from Manila?

Why don't you defer your studies for the January Intake? At least you'll have enough time to prepare for your second application. You can contact your college, ask them if your proposed course is available in January.

Have you completed your medicals? You can still use it when you re-lodge your application as it is valid for one year.
yes, i apply from manila. i will apply again and see if i can get a visa until september. processing usually takes up to 7weeks but i've known someone who got their visa within a month so i'm really praying that same thing could happen to me too. if not, that's when i will contact the university in canada if i could enrol for their next term :)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Chenilynpekarta said:
Why don't you defer your studies for the January Intake? At least you'll have enough time to prepare for your second application. You can contact your college, ask them if your proposed course is available in January.
This is excellent advice.

caedriel

Aug 21, 2023
A letter /SOP

try mention your family back home, father mother and all.

if you have family business, explain how you will surely comes back to work in family business and maybe get a letter heading of the business to confirm your job after completing school in canada.

or if you currently employed get a letter from office , confirming that they will employ you back once you done studying in canada.

include copies of parents or your personal land, houses certificate.

Good Luck
has the family business thing worked in the past ?