+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa denied

jvfll

Jul 31, 2015
i have applied for a student visa but got denied because i have not satisfied the officer that i will leave Canada at the end of my study that includes my purpose of visit and future employment in my country of residence.

Can i just write a letter to them the reason why i chose to study in Canada and i promise that i will leave Canada after my study? can a letter of promising them to go back to my country would satisfy them?

charangill

Jul 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
SPP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-07-2015
Doc's Request.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
21-05-2015
File Transfer...
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2015
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
jvfll said:
i have applied for a student visa but got denied because i have not satisfied the officer that i will leave Canada at the end of my study that includes my purpose of visit and future employment in my country of residence.

Can i just write a letter to them the reason why i chose to study in Canada and i promise that i will leave Canada after my study? can a letter of promising them to go back to my country would satisfy them?
Yes include a better SOP in your application for the same
Gud luck :)

camani

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A letter /SOP

try mention your family back home, father mother and all.

if you have family business, explain how you will surely comes back to work in family business and maybe get a letter heading of the business to confirm your job after completing school in canada.

or if you currently employed get a letter from office , confirming that they will employ you back once you done studying in canada.

include copies of parents or your personal land, houses certificate.

Good Luck

jvfll

Jul 31, 2015
camani said:
A letter /SOP

try mention your family back home, father mother and all.

if you have family business, explain how you will surely comes back to work in family business and maybe get a letter heading of the business to confirm your job after completing school in canada.

or if you currently employed get a letter from office , confirming that they will employ you back once you done studying in canada.

include copies of parents or your personal land, houses certificate.

Good Luck
what if i dropped out of school because i want to change my course and study in canada? and my course in canada is not related with our business in the philippines

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
dear friend

now u have to apply in general category first of all wtih more strong documentation ..

This time you have to give SOP you have to give Clearification letter against the reason provided to you .

Hope this will help you

regards

jvfll

Jul 31, 2015
Chenilynpekarta said:
When did you lodge your application? And when did you receive the decision?
My application lasted for 1month then my passport was dispatched with the letter from embassy that my visa was not granted

jvfll

Jul 31, 2015
Deepak th said:
dear friend

now u have to apply in general category first of all wtih more strong documentation ..

This time you have to give SOP you have to give Clearification letter against the reason provided to you .

Hope this will help you

regards
what's general category? i need student visa because my term starts on september 2015

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
jvfll said:
what if i dropped out of school because i want to change my course and study in canada? and my course in canada is not related with our business in the philippines
You can change schools/programs. However you need to make sure you don't drop out of school for more than 90 days. Otherwise your study permit will be automatically canceled.

jvfll

Jul 31, 2015
scylla said:
You can change schools/programs. However you need to make sure you don't drop out of school for more than 90 days. Otherwise your study permit will be automatically canceled.
i am already accepted in a program for september term and it was written on my letter of acceptance that i submitted to the embassy, therefore if i changed my program i will be moved to another term.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
jvfll said:
i am already accepted in a program for september term and it was written on my letter of acceptance that i submitted to the embassy, therefore if i changed my program i will be moved to another term.
Again, you cannot be out of school for more than 90 days. So it's possible you may have to complete a few months of studies with your first school to make sure there is less than a 90 day gap between when you quit your first school and when start your second school.

Chenilynpekarta

Jun 15, 2015
Hi,

Did you apply from Manila?

Why don't you defer your studies for the January Intake? At least you'll have enough time to prepare for your second application. You can contact your college, ask them if your proposed course is available in January.

Have you completed your medicals? You can still use it when you re-lodge your application as it is valid for one year.