+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Delayed

rdcruz

Mar 3, 2019
Hi,

I applied for the student visa online on Dec 7th 2018. I have submitted all of the documents but still there is no update on it.

Application/profile details
Review of eligibility -We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results -We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview -You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics -We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check -Not applicable.
Final decision -Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help - Final decision

Its been three months and still there is no update on it. Can someone please suggest to me why this is taking so long in this process and how long it will take for the final decision.

Does anybody have the same status or had the same status in past who can share their experience?
It ll be a great help.

Shams85

Feb 22, 2019
Yes, I don't understand why they are delaying so much as I applied in June.2018 but still waiting.

Thanks

rdcruz

Mar 3, 2019
Your country of citizenship could be the reason for delay as some applications require longer vetting time.
I am from India and most of my friends got the visa but my visa is still in review and the are not even letting me know whats the reason.

Shams85

Feb 22, 2019
Yes, Why they are delaying after May.2018 One of my friend got email after 8 months.

Lets search what is the problem