+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa delay

Me_chhetri

Jan 14, 2018
Hey guys!
I have also applied for jan 2018 on dec 6, 2017. I linked my application with gckey in feb and only medical was passed after that background check changed to not applicable in the scnd week of March and eligibility review is not completed still. I am very disappointed please guide me what to do
Same here I applied on nov for jan intake now I have loa for sept intake still waiting it’s so stressful

DeepRahil

Apr 10, 2018
Hey almostly students who's waiting this long getting interviews may be we are getting interview too I also applied on 30 nov still waiting
Yup 3 of my friends who applied in mid nov were also called for the interview and fortunately 2 of them got visa. Hopefully we get the interview call soon and visa as well

DeepRahil

Apr 10, 2018
Same here I applied on nov for jan intake now I have loa for sept intake still waiting it’s so stressful
Unfortunately my college is full for sept and they refused to issue the defer ofr ltr for sept but said me to apply for jan. I have applied for biotech advanced diploma in centennial college

Me_chhetri

Jan 14, 2018
Yup 3 of my friends who applied in mid nov were also called for the interview and fortunately 2 of them got visa. Hopefully we get the interview call soon and visa as well
Ion my application status it stated no interview needed. I uploaded my new loa letter. I’m hoping for best.

bhagath348

Mar 31, 2018
Hi guys, i have applied on 08/03/2018 for may intake , medicals got updated on 06/04/2018.Its almost 40 days. When can i expect my visa?