Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
If someone applied online study permit can you help me regarding a doubt .

After validate I should just press save and save it as a different file . But when that file is opened I still see "Validate and Clear Form Button " and the file is still editable , though I understand it can't be overwritten and if edited would be saved as a different pdf file .

Is that normal ?
Should I just upload that or "Print as PDF to the saved form and upload " ?

Please suggest .

Chase2017

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Hey frnds
Any update? I m getting so stressed why we are stuck in this waiting game.. my file is same no update..

newtoforum2

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
no update i am also getting stressed out.

other students getting visas so fast. do you know in how many days they are getting visa after their eligibility review started?

Chase2017

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
no update i am also getting stressed out.

other students getting visas so fast. do you know in how many days they are getting visa after their eligibility review started?
Don't have idea they start my eligibility review month ago haven't got any thing yet ..

Tahereh

Feb 26, 2018
It’s a study permit application for a funded PhD position.
Can’t start a new job, can’t do anything, just staying at home and waiting and waiting for 5 months and have no idea when it will be finished.
More delays may lead to losing my academic position. So all my plans, efforts, time and IELTS score 7.0 will be nothing.
Just to compare, it took a week to get my visa to Japan and 2 days to South Korea.
Can you hear me the embassy of Canada?

Matibrahim_86

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Kuwait
Good evening,

When I gathered my documents to apply for study permit , I saw only one time uploading, only one file allowed to be uploaded.

I want to upload several documents within one item lke proof of funds.

How to do that online?

And if not applicable , shall I apply by paper.?

What is consuming more time, paper or online to be processed?

And is it OK to give them, black and whitepapers or it should be coloured one?

Please advise.

Thank you in advance,

Matibrahim_86

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Kuwait
Good evening,

When I gathered my documents to apply for study permit , I saw only one time uploading, only one file allowed to be uploaded.

I want to upload several documents within one item lke proof of funds.

How to do that online?

And if not applicable , shall I apply by paper.?

What is consuming more time, paper or online to be processed?

Please advise.

Thank you in advance,

DeepRahil

Apr 10, 2018
Hey guys!
I have also applied for jan 2018 on dec 6, 2017. I linked my application with gckey in feb and only medical was passed after that background check changed to not applicable in the scnd week of March and eligibility review is not completed still. I am very disappointed please guide me what to do

Chase2017

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Hey guys!
I have also applied for jan 2018 on dec 6, 2017. I linked my application with gckey in feb and only medical was passed after that background check changed to not applicable in the scnd week of March and eligibility review is not completed still. I am very disappointed please guide me what to do
Hey almostly students who's waiting this long getting interviews may be we are getting interview too I also applied on 30 nov still waiting