+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

student visa delay

SaranyaJ55

Mar 10, 2016
I have applied to Canada study permit on December 2015 . Till now I am not getting any reply from the high commission. It is almost 2 and half months .
I already got admission in Windsor university for Jan 2016 section and because of this delay I could not join for the session.So my application got differed to September session.

What I should do next?
Should I wait for some more time ?

sisi123

Star Member
May 25, 2015
email them, the replied to my query yesterday and requested a document i supposedly didn't upload. so they asked for it again and i uploaded it. hope they get back to me in the next 2 weeks. I have already missed my start date but would travel for fall term if my visa is granted. i applied in October.

ravie.92

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SaranyaJ55 said:
I have applied to Canada study permit on December 2015 . Till now I am not getting any reply from the high commission. It is almost 2 and half months .
I already got admission in Windsor university for Jan 2016 section and because of this delay I could not join for the session.So my application got differed to September session.

What I should do next?
Should I wait for some more time ?

send a case specific enquiry by CIC website, you would definitely get a reply if your process is delayed by more than approx processing time