+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Declined due not disclosing previous US visitor refusal

Sdnm

Aug 17, 2016
Hi-

I applied for my Study permit on 4th july2016 for PG course (Global Business Management) in Humber college for this fall under SPP category. My study permit was denied on 19th july due not disclosing my previous US visitor refusal (2015) in my application form, clearly mentioned in refusal letter and no other reason was given.

I have strong academic and professional background with ILETS score -7 , so I applied again on 4th August 2016 in general category stating a clear reason in the SOP that I misunderstood the question and it was a complete oversight on my part and thought that question was only pertaining to Canada and not any other country.

And now I am waiting for my study visa, do I have a chance of getting visa?

Does anyone have a similar case like mine?

Let me know if you need any additional information.

Waiting to hear from you guys.

Thanks & Regards,
sdnm

blue.tractor

Aug 17, 2016
Hmm seems like a misrepresentation which usually bans you for 5 years of entry, so they might just follow the protocol and deny you visa once again.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Did you explain why your US visa was refused as simply saying you misread a clear question on the application form might not be enough. Ultimately nobody here can really say whether you will get approved as they can be strict on anything that could be construed as misrepresentation whether intended or not depends on the VO processing the application. Good luck although time running out now for Sept start.

Kuus

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Oh my God ...my situation is exactly like your ...buh I told them I misunderstood because I was denied a us xvisa when I was not 18 ....I reapllied on 8 th and havee not seen anythung again ... I linked to online and still medical not passed tho ..buh its open....

scorpio1641

Apr 12, 2014
Visa Office......
VFS Cebu
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2015 / Med. Furtherance Request: 09-03-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015 / Furtherance Done: 10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2015
all you guys have to do is wait now - since you have apologized and admitted your mistake. No way of knowing if the VO will accept your explanation or not. Best of luck, though

Sdnm

Aug 17, 2016
Hello All-

Just wanted to share that I got study visa today. :D :D :D :D :D

It seemed impossible when I applied after one refusal but I kept calm and positive and reapplied addressing reason for rejection with strong SOP.

So happy and thankful to God.

Regards,
Sdnm

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
Sdnm said:
Hello All-

Just wanted to share that I got study visa today. :D :D :D :D :D

It seemed impossible when I applied after one refusal but I kept calm and positive and reapplied addressing reason for rejection with strong SOP.

So happy and thankful to God.

Regards,
Sdnm
Awesome! Congrats!

Kuus

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
! Hi bro am in the same situation ....please telll me ... did u saw medical pased on your linked application? ?...
Or they just to u visa approved ...Iv reapplied since 8th july ....till now ...not even medicals passed. ...am worried