+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Client Information

SNP03

Oct 24, 2020
Hello guys, I've so many questions about client information segment of student visa.

1. We have to upload SOP in client information section, am i right?

2. As we have GIC, we do not need to show more funds, right?

3. For ties to country can we show house and business on our name?
3.1 what documents will be needed for house. Is the copy of index2 is sufficient for india?
3.2 what documents for business.

4. How to upload this documents? Do we have to compile a single file with SOP on top followed by scanned documents?

Please reply fast. I know this is too much to ask. But need to clear my confusion.

anonworker

Aug 5, 2020
1. Yes
2. Yes, no need to show anything
3. I haven't given this too
4. Yes single file, in my case only sop

SDS

Last edited:
Reactions: SNP03

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
I just want to mention here that for SDS minimum requirement is to show fees and gic for one year. But it is a good idea to still show funds for rest of program

Reactions: SNP03

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
Hello guys, I've so many questions about client information segment of student visa.

1. We have to upload SOP in client information section, am i right?

2. As we have GIC, we do not need to show more funds, right?

3. For ties to country can we show house and business on our name?
3.1 what documents will be needed for house. Is the copy of index2 is sufficient for india?
3.2 what documents for business.

4. How to upload this documents? Do we have to compile a single file with SOP on top followed by scanned documents?

Please reply fast. I know this is too much to ask. But need to clear my confusion.
1. It's a place you can upload any additional information/document for which you do not see a separate option to upload, For example in NON-SDS application, you won't see an option to upload transcripts/marksheets, upfront medical receipt (if you have one), SOP/Resume and so forth.

2. You need to show your 1 year tuition + 1 year living expense + round-trip travel expense to/from Canada in liquid form/currently accessible to you. In addition to this, you need to show how you intend to pay for the rest of duration of your study by showing financial documents.

3. Yes, property or business on your name with adequate documentation (if business, show business incorporation documents and ITR documents. In case of house, property ownership document). If leaving your immediate family back home, attach their birth certificate/ID document. If on a work leave, attach a letter from employer of authorized leave. You may also want to explain how Canadian education may help better your job prospects in home country and that you would return to your home country after completion of course.

4. Yes, you need to combine the files into a single file and upload it. But make sure to keep everything in order, for example keep your marksheets semesterwise.

SNP03

Oct 24, 2020
1. It's a place you can upload any additional information/document for which you do not see a separate option to upload, For example in NON-SDS application, you won't see an option to upload transcripts/marksheets, upfront medical receipt (if you have one), SOP/Resume and so forth.

2. You need to show your 1 year tuition + 1 year living expense + round-trip travel expense to/from Canada in liquid form/currently accessible to you. In addition to this, you need to show how you intend to pay for the rest of duration of your study by showing financial documents.

3. Yes, property or business on your name with adequate documentation (if business, show business incorporation documents and ITR documents. In case of house, property ownership document). If leaving your immediate family back home, attach their birth certificate/ID document. If on a work leave, attach a letter from employer of authorized leave. You may also want to explain how Canadian education may help better your job prospects in home country and that you would return to your home country after completion of course.

4. Yes, you need to combine the files into a single file and upload it. But make sure to keep everything in order, for example keep your marksheets semesterwise.
Thank you so much for detailed answer. It will help me a lot.

Pat O

Apr 4, 2023
I tried to upload my document on the 'client information' section but it is showing remove document with a yellow idicator, could it be that i added something that i dont need to add.