Student visa chances

mrunal.dave

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Ahmedabad, India
Category........
PNP
Hi All,
I have completed Chartered Accountant in 2010 in India and this is my last education. I am doing job since then. I have put my express entry file since 3 years but nothing comes.
Can I come to canada on student visa along with my spouse and my daughter?
I have ask to consultants and everybody told me that uou won’t get student visa.

Please suggest me what are the chances to get student visa? Can I apply as my express entry profile is active.

Thanks in advance.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Why do you need to come to Canada ? What course are you planning to take and how will that course improve your prospects when you return home ? Is the course relevant to your current qualifications and work experience ? Can you fund the approx fees plus living costs of 30000 CDN per year ? Do you have an IELTS score ? This would be a start

mrunal.dave

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Ahmedabad, India
Category........
PNP
Hi,
I want canadian credential to settled in canada. I am planning to persue study in advanced accounting and finance.
This course will help me to clear my fundamental knowledge in accounting and finance and foreign exchange and this will help me to start my firm in future.
I have completed B.Com and CA in India. My course is revelant to my study.

I am CA from India. My last education completed in the year 2010.
I have applied to Canada PR and My express entry profile is active since last 3 years.

What are my chances to get Student Visa with dependent Visa?

Thank you in advance...

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,
I want canadian credential to settled in canada. I am planning to persue study in advanced accounting and finance.
This course will help me to clear my fundamental knowledge in accounting and finance and foreign exchange and this will help me to start my firm in future.
I have completed B.Com and CA in India. My course is revelant to my study.

I am CA from India. My last education completed in the year 2010.
I have applied to Canada PR and My express entry profile is active since last 3 years.

What are my chances to get Student Visa with dependent Visa?

Thank you in advance...
What are you planning on taking in Canada? A Master's?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

mrunal.dave

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Ahmedabad, India
Category........
PNP
Which school?
Not sure. Havent decide yet. I may opt certificate course also.

What are my chances to get Student Visa with dependent Visa of my spouse and daughter?

I have heard from lot of consultants in india saying you will not get student visa if at all you get admission because of gap in subsequent education is too large.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Not sure. Havent decide yet. I may opt certificate course also.

What are my chances to get Student Visa with dependent Visa of my spouse and daughter?

I have heard from lot of consultants in india saying you will not get student visa if at all you get admission because of gap in subsequent education is too large.
Low chance of a student visa being approved with a dependent visa for your spouse and daughter if you take a certificate.

Much higher chance of approval if you take a Master's at a reputable university.

mrunal.dave

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Ahmedabad, India
Category........
PNP
Low chance of a student visa being approved with a dependent visa for your spouse and daughter if you take a certificate.

Much higher chance of approval if you take a Master's at a reputable university.
But I have my active express entry profile since last 3 years. It means my intension is to stay in Canada only. Is it negative remarks?
Should I have to disclose to visa officer while taking visa about intension to stay.

Can I apply dependent visa for my husband and my daughter along with student visa as my daughter is 3 years only or should apply later once my student visa approved?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
But I have my active express entry profile since last 3 years. It means my intension is to stay in Canada only. Is it negative remarks?
Should I have to disclose to visa officer while taking visa about intension to stay.

Can I apply dependent visa for my husband and my daughter along with student visa as my daughter is 3 years only or should apply later once my student visa approved?
Your express entry applications will be visible. You can try to secure an SOWP for your spouse and a TRV for your child bu5 they aren’t guaranteed. If you are unwilling to be separated you might want to consider applying together. Would personally suggest applying for study permit first.