+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa cancellation

alidar1999

May 15, 2019
I am from Pakistan. I got my student visa for Canada in 2017 . I went there but didn't join college. I had to come back to Pakistan. I asked the college for a refund, stayed there for 3 weeks and came back. I wanted to know if my visa is still valid and can i still do to Canada by simply getting an admission in some university and land to Canada. Or my visa has been cancelled. Note: It hasn't expired yet.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
It is possible if the college follows the guidelines they are supposed to inform immigration that you have not attended your course so resulting in your permit being cancelled.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
It’s also possible CBSA May deny you entry and cancel your visa when you try and enter Canada for not having met the conditions of the visa when you attempt to return.

Reactions: k.h.p.

ankush0177

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Jammu
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
It’s also possible CBSA May deny you entry and cancel your visa when you try and enter Canada for not having met the conditions of the visa when you attempt to return.
I'm actually in the same condition. I withdrew from a college in Jan 2019 and came back.My SP and Visa/TRV is valid till 2020 September..Now I've got admit from a nee college.. do I need to apply for a new visa or can land with the existing one.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Could you help me i have come from canada at my home after withdrawing from the college and i enrolled at the different college ..does cic cancel my study permit or not what i need to do ?
Not if you registered for another college before joining and other college or probably if you did it quickly. Did you update your CIC account about your change in colleges?