+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa approved in 3 days

fredde587

Star Member
Jan 7, 2014
Just wanted to give you a timeline, took 3 days for approval, really wasnt expecting it to be this quick, impressed with the processing speed, did it online and the application centre would be London.

shuvo39

Nov 15, 2015
its been 7 days after medical report sent to canada but still no confirmation or any email....usally how long they take to respond ...plz help

xphrick

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
fredde587 said:
Just wanted to give you a timeline, took 3 days for approval, really wasnt expecting it to be this quick, impressed with the processing speed, did it online and the application centre would be London.
hello

congrats!!

may i know what was your profile like?

fredde587

Star Member
Jan 7, 2014
I really had no profile, didnt have to sumbit IETLS or anything, no past education, just had a strong explanation letter and why i want to study in canada

xphrick

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
fredde587 said:
I really had no profile, didnt have to sumbit IETLS or anything, no past education, just had a strong explanation letter and why i want to study in canada
wow thats really great bud.

do you mind posting or pm'ing your sop? Would really appreciate it.

Reactions: zhaozhen

nkuzibe

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
At fredde587, congratulations!!! Happy for you. Please kingly assist me here with the online application website and the step by step procedures, I am applying from Nigeria.

moe_jarrrr

Nov 10, 2015
WOW congrats man!, is there a difference in processing times for online application if I apply from different places ,
I am from Jordan and I want to apply through VAC which takes about 8 weeks, is it faster to apply online?
I can't find any information about processing times for online applications.