+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa applied on July 22, 2014, class starts on September 3, 2014

Oct 29, 2013
I am a single mother applied for a student visa with two dependent kids. Due to some problem I have applied late; like my class will resume on September 3, 2014 and I have applied on July 22. Can anyone tell me, how much is the chance of getting the visa? And what is actually the procedure? I have sent all my documents to Singapore and waiting. Are the going to tell me if visa is rejected in short time? Or it's gonna take long time to give the rejection decision as well? I tried to track my application and failed. If the decision takes long and my class stars, what should I do?
Can anyone suggest me what to do?

sjng94

Jul 30, 2014
Hi, I applied my student visa through singapore visa office on May 22nd, and it took me around 5 weeks after that to receive my IME1017E form to proceed my medical check. I couldn't agree more with you that they are really inefficient in terms of replying applicant's enquiry, I tried to emailed them multiple times to check my status but no reply at all. My university fall semester is going to start on Sept 09, and I haven't passed my visa and no replies were received after I submitted my medical report up to this date. =( Thus, you can try to request for deferral admission to your son's university stating that visa is delayed.