+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Application

Discussion in 'Temporary Residence in Canada (Work, Study, Visit)' started by SirM, Aug 10, 2019.

  1. Hello all. Let me take this opportunity to thank you in advance reading this post.
    I have a question concerning student visa permit in Canada. This is my situation:
    I have a BSC in Computer Science and 2 years of working experience as a Software engineer. However, I have been working remotely from my home country. I recently visited the country where my company is located (a neighboring country) for a three months program, during which I lost my international passport (which was meant to expire a month from then by the way).
    I have an offer to study Masters in Computer Science at a reputable Canadian university and I am required to submit all pages of my old and expired passports as proof of travel history. What do I do please?
    I am grateful for your time.
    Thank you
  2. Who is requiring this? Say you lost it and include the police report if you have one.
  3. CIC states this as a requirement. Also, can I provide funds available in my local microfinance institution?
    I seem to be a bit lost on the proof of funds requirement.
    Thanks you
  4. Submit affidavit for lost of old passport

Share This Page