+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student VISA application after Express entry application

flashfbc

Jun 15, 2014
I have Question as well , as i have already created Express entry profile . Now i am applying for student VISA , will it create problem for my Student VISA ????? Its Very URGENT. And will withdrawing my Express entry profile will help.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flashfbc said:
I have Question as well , as i have already created Express entry profile . Now i am applying for student VISA , will it create problem for my Student VISA ????? Its Very URGENT. And will withdrawing my Express entry profile will help.
It's fine. Unlike some other countries, Canada will evaluate both applications separately. With the student one, they will have to be satisfied that if you don't get PR, you will still return to your home country. But that's always a requirement - it doesn't change because you have applied for PR.

NisargShivali

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
dobes said:
It's fine. Unlike some other countries, Canada will evaluate both applications separately. With the student one, they will have to be satisfied that if you don't get PR, you will still return to your home country. But that's always a requirement - it doesn't change because you have applied for PR.
Hi,

I am experiencing the same issue. Should I need to mention about my EE profile in my SOP for study permit? Is there any important thing to keep in mind?

Thank you in advance..