+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Applicant from PAKISTAN. Concerned?

inexplored

Star Member
Sep 6, 2012
Hi, I am helping a relative who is a pastor in Pakistan. He is looking to apply for further education (4 years) as a pastor in Canada.

1- He is married and has a son. Would he be able to apply for spouse and son visa under the same application. If the answer is yes, Is he gonna have to do a work authorization app for his spouse? or is it under the same application to study (For his spouse)?

2- His school is waiving his IELTS requirement (Based on his previous credentials). Do you guys think it would do it (In term of obtaining visa)?

3- How much approximately shall be the bank statement (4 YEARS DEGREE) Each year would cost around 6K/ Year.

That's all for now. I am sure I will have further questions down the road. But for now would appreciate if someone can answer above mentioned queries for now.

Thanks in advance.

NemesisBR

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2018
Interview........
14-08-2018
Passport Req..
14-08-2018 ?
1- He is married and has a son. Would he be able to apply for spouse and son visa under the same application. If the answer is yes, Is he gonna have to do a work authorization app for his spouse? or is it under the same application to study (For his spouse)?
A: Yes, he can apply for all family in a same application. CIC will only split this into three applications, but he'll be responsible for all.
And his wife will be eligible for a work permit visa.

2- His school is waiving his IELTS requirement (Based on his previous credentials). Do you guys think it would do it (In term of obtaining visa)?
A: No need to do it if he get his letter of acceptance from school. He must be sure that this letter is unconditional.

3- How much approximately shall be the bank statement (4 YEARS DEGREE) Each year would cost around 6K/ Year.
A: CIC always want only the 1st year of financial proof.
But it would be way better to guarantee that he'll be able to support the whole family during the whole period.
Also he must consider, apart from 6K/year, the cost of living which CIC considers $10000 for principal applicant plus $5000 for spouse and $2000 for each children they have.

Sanda bashi!