avhiphop

May 4, 2018
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
I had applied to Express Entry from Jan 2018 to Jan 2019, didn't get it due to low CRS score (missed by 6 points )

Now, I want to pursue Masters in Canada and have applied to multiple universities (1 Reject, 1 Selected, 5 Pending) all are Masters programmes and DLIs.

My question is how do i represent the case so i don't get rejected.

I have uncle in Vancouver (Haven't spoken to him in last 10 years).

I have done bachelors in 2010 and a PG Diploma in 2019. I have 7+ years of work experience. I have lived in Canada for 3 years as my dad was posted there.

I genuinely do want to study in Canada because I believe I have never had a quality education. Also, in my life i have visited over 10 countries mostly in Europe. But i will use new passport for student permit without any existing visas.

I am planning to pursue social sciences Masters so i can contribute to the society's development whether in Canada or any other country.

Please Help

avhiphop

May 4, 2018
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
I forgot to mention that my IELTS Score is Overall 8.0 and GRE Score 300

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
I forgot to mention that my IELTS Score is Overall 8.0 and GRE Score 300
From which university you got the Admit. I am exactly in a similar situation. Tried in EE but I know it won't happen due to low score. Hence Applying for student visa. I have applied to 8 universities and awaiting results. The one thing which I have done 6 month ago was I have withdrawn my profile from EE.

avhiphop

May 4, 2018
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
From which university you got the Admit. I am exactly in a similar situation. Tried in EE but I know it won't happen due to low score. Hence Applying for student visa. I have applied to 8 universities and awaiting results. The one thing which I have done 6 month ago was I have withdrawn my profile from EE.
Master of Administrative Science - Fairleigh Dickinson University (Vancouver Campus)

I have 7+ years of administrative experience.

Let me know if you figure out how to proceed with the student visa.

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
Master of Administrative Science - Fairleigh Dickinson University (Vancouver Campus)

I have 7+ years of administrative experience.

Let me know if you figure out how to proceed with the student visa.
Do you write your sop?!
Have you got your LOA?!

avhiphop

May 4, 2018
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Yes, i have received my LOA. For University admission Statement of Intent was required. I am not proceeding with this admission as of now, as it is quiet expensive and not in my budget. However, have not fully decided yet.

Reactions: sahar1929

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Yes, i have received my LOA. For University admission Statement of Intent was required. I am not proceeding with this admission as of now, as it is quiet expensive and not in my budget. However, have not fully decided yet.
Quick note - you said you're "using a new passport without any stamps". You do know that you will have to submit a copy of your old passport to show your travel history, right? So it doesn't matter that you have a new blank passport.

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
Quick note - you said you're "using a new passport without any stamps". You do know that you will have to submit a copy of your old passport to show your travel history, right? So it doesn't matter that you have a new blank passport.
All the universities ask for passport i think. I'm going to send copy of passport and my transcripts to them this week

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
You can change it to college after getting the visa as I heard

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
All the universities ask for passport i think. I'm going to send copy of passport and my transcripts to them this week
I was referring to when you apply for the study permit, not university admission. It sounded like @avhiphop thought that they would lose their travel history because of the new passport, which is not the case.

Reactions: sahar1929

avhiphop

May 4, 2018
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Thanks... I didn't know this. I will make photocopies of my existing passport. I am thinking of applying for student visa with new passport because my passport will expire in 2022, and on cic website it was mentioned that PGWP will be given till the passport expiry. Hence, don't want to loose out on my max possible PGWP.

avhiphop

May 4, 2018
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
You can change it to college after getting the visa as I heard
What do you mean change to college? Are you saying after getting study visa I can apply to any other University or College?

avhiphop

May 4, 2018
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Someone please advice on my query... "Please read 1st Post"