+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa after 8 years gap

Amy Paul

Star Member
May 29, 2021
You've asked to do the biometrics, that means your study visa is approved?

Thanks for your encouraging reply, I only need to retake the IELTS as it's expired last September. The last time I got 7.0 and hopefully I can get a better result now. I've applied for Holland College's Project Management Postgraduate program actually.

Has anyone heard about Alpha College in Ontario? Are they good?

Amy Paul

Star Member
May 29, 2021
You've asked to do the biometrics, that means your study visa is approved?

Thanks for your encouraging reply, I only need to retake the IELTS as it's expired last September. The last time I got 7.0 and hopefully I can get a better result now. I've applied for Holland College's Project Management Postgraduate program actually.

Has anyone heard about Alpha College in Ontario? Are they good?
No when gosh apply for a visa, you need to get the biometrics done only then will they review your application, otherwise it’s practically incomplete

Reactions: Vicksy

Amy Paul

Star Member
May 29, 2021
Hmm..yeah dear..me 2 feeling down.
Anyhow its part of life..I am gonna apply once again.
My visitor visa was refused 4-5 times between 2001 to 2015 before i got the multiple entry visa in 2015. I am sure you will get the student visa once you fix the prob (SOP).

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
My visitor visa was refused 4-5 times between 2001 to 2015 before i got the multiple entry visa in 2015. I am sure you will get the student visa once you fix the prob (SOP).
Refusal is not an issue. The time spent after applying then time after BVL was dreadful. Applied 5th july and refusal should had come before 5 Sep. Its terrible waiting after bvl. For what ircc holder application after bvl. GOD

Amy Paul

Star Member
May 29, 2021
Refusal is not an issue. The time spent after applying then time after BVL was dreadful. Applied 5th july and refusal should had come before 5 Sep. Its terrible waiting after bvl. For what ircc holder application after bvl. GOD
I understand but this is pandemic time when even 2020 files are stuck up. At least the biometrics is done now and when he reapplies it will take considerably lesser time.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
I understand but this is pandemic time when even 2020 files are stuck up. At least the biometrics is done now and when he reapplies it will take considerably lesser time.
I reapplied on 16 nov. Also reconsideration email received from abu dhabu office on 17 nov that with in 30 days they will do reconsideration. So 2 chances at same time. On other hand deadline for defferal is tomorrow. I thinking for chance because deferring means next intake jan 2023

Amy Paul

Star Member
May 29, 2021
I reapplied on 16 nov. Also reconsideration email received from abu dhabu office on 17 nov that with in 30 days they will do reconsideration. So 2 chances at same time. On other hand deadline for defferal is tomorrow. I thinking for chance because deferring means next intake jan 2023
Jan 2023- That’s too much of a gap
But I’ve heard of reapplied cases raising webform and getting a quick result thereafter

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Jan 2023- That’s too much of a gap
But I’ve heard of reapplied cases raising webform and getting a quick result thereafter
Dear Applicant

Thank you for your email regarding the refusal of your recent application to Canada. We realize that this decision may come as a disappointment to you.

Your request for reconsideration of the refusal of your application has been forwarded to a Migration Officer for review. This delegated official will review the contents of your message, the application and the refusal decision.

Based on a review of all of these factors, they will consider whether an error in fact, in law, or in procedural fairness has occurred and whether or not your file will be re-opened.

Your request will be reviewed within 30 days of this email, If the Migration Officer determines the decision was rendered with no error in fact, law, or procedural fairness, this message will serve as notification of the review and you will receive a reply to this effect. No further reconsideration requests will be considered without the submission of a new application.

Should the Migration Officer decide to re-open your file, you will be contacted with information on next steps.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,